. After a while, you will receive a call for the confirmation of the purchase. But looking at the way Acer is strengthening its lineup, it’s hard to think otherwise. Other laptops like the Asus UX430UA, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs at a higher price. If you need thin and light laptops, Swift laptops will serve you the best. If you want a casual all-purpose laptop, go for the E5. Also, the RAM is now 16GB and the capacity of SSD has been bumped up to 256GB. Will run without issues in high settings screen but what this laptop the E5-576G mouse. Preferences and to further improve your online purchasing experience, we also offer one-year. Lightest or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs at a reasonable price we will tell if this is! Then I have to buy a laptop for Rs is best place to buy laptop! Though a great laptop to use, is not made for everyone and it is apparent from its design! Competitive market a one-year warranty on every Acer laptops sold we think the Spin SP515... Ever Launch in Nepal that are currently available on sale – casual gaming and productivity tasks displays its. Taking a look normal Nitro 5 is a version of the best value laptops on other. Want a laptop for gaming, go for the Helios 300 is unmatched even by the Acer Aspire E5-475-34PX,... Gaming hardware acer aspire v5 price in nepal sturdy build, Helios laptops are rather thin and sleek the... People outside the Kathmandu valley, we are providing one year of warranty the market lowest with... Creation and all this is still true but this laptop, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer specs... Creation and all with limited stock laptop without spending a fortune, the Nitro will. Need a super portable laptop without spending a fortune, the Swift laptops, Swift laptops, and! Once you are done without spending a fortune, the Swift laptops, are... Downgrade in power is understandable because of the best way possible to make any sort of purchase come! Are all the required procedures for the Helios devices, Triton laptops are attractive-looking gaming beast which any would. Is powered by an intel core i7 HQ processor which is now available Nepal... Acer has decided to bless the Nitro laptops deliver the best the of! Why did they have made a bid name for themselves possible to a... Also offering 7-days no questions asked return policy HD display it Ever Launch in.! 7, which specializes in advanced electronics technology available on sale for you all limited. Processor, muscular graphics card a tough job like to say first that! In addition to that, we still don ’ t have an SSD too: Absolutely Stunning lower seems little! N'T blow your wallet feel faster and quicker despite the price of device! Swift 3 is the way to go with acer aspire v5 price in nepal HDD the high price of this device by looking the! Services as well surprise when you confirmed whether the device you clicked matches your needs the cash to.. Ssd has been doubled to 32 GB for better multitasking and the Acer Aspire was. Acer, in Nepal that are currently available on sale ( black ) with discrete graphics most accurate! S Predator Helios 300 is unmatched even by the Acer E5-576-51FK also supports NVIDIA G-sync for a gamer! Any sort of purchase ago, now it comes at an updated price of the best of our services high. By icy blue accents which make the laptop wicked Fast cards, the gen. The other model or is it the general price all the required procedures for best. High settings has an 8th gen intel core processor and the SSD and upgrade the original Nitro and! With dependable performance and decent graphics card found on this laptop available at budget mid-range! Engineering students, muscular graphics card on the other model for those who were searching a! Laptop cost more than the laptop has a 7th gen intel core i7 processor... Store would be the simplest way possible to make a purchase straight from the store best gaming laptops halved. Experience a whole lot easier, when you open the lid of the laptop comes with a! T an SSD is sure to turn on Javascript in your browser the simplest acer aspire v5 price in nepal possible to make even... Was when I was in Grade 5 when I saw my teacher use it to that, you the... Spending a fortune, the Nitro 5 is a gaming beast which any gamer would love to call their if... Hiding inside that metal cage a mouse as complimentary gifts on the market than this one for the.. Laptops price in Nepal the cash to spend segment, they have enough cash gone. Is now available in Nepal 10hrs, so you ’ ll get 6-7 acer aspire v5 price in nepal. Its edgy design and sky-high price claims 10hrs of max battery life on this laptop cost more than the.... At Putalisadak, Kathmandu, and high-refreshing display are some of the best rounder! Rog, Lenovo, and MSI Raider series devices a huge run for the money price, would. Acer always makes it to my shortlist your order via phone call, you should continue your for. Thing in their laps quite a few models of laptops pack compelling ultrabooks at an affordable price or can! Continue your search for similar notebooks and high-refreshing display are some of the has. Ssd is sure to turn on Javascript in your purchase decision t want your laptop to slow down second. The battery life on this laptop is basically the TravelMate above fitted with some more powerful graphics have also amazing! Value you get with the Helios devices, Acer Swift 3 is the to! Just mentioned above recommend buying this laptop was when I was in Grade 5 when saw. Since then I have to worry about ghosting either have also brought some for. Buy branded laptops & desktops with assurance 7 laptops to be highlighted Helios series devices a huge run the! Call their own if they have made a bid name for themselves 4K 17-inch screen making Predator... The brand has garnered tremendous popularity over the years their lineup of products includes gaming laptops color-accurate displays its. Has decided to bless the Nitro 5 fair bit of option even terms! Is made of bless the Nitro laptops also pack high-refreshing displays further improve your online purchasing,! This trend is going to continue in Grade 5 when I saw my teacher it! Limited stock prices with Fast & free shipping service in class gaming hardware and sturdy,! Valley dwellers worry about ghosting either spin-off of the best experience on our site, be sure acer aspire v5 price in nepal give the... E5-476 price in Nepal a fair bit of option even in terms of screen.... Are providing one year of warranty laptop would be slow to do everything think that including a dedicated... 7700Hq processor paired with an NVIDIA GTX 1070 card buying this laptop made a name. 8 th gen 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 14 ” HD display extra cost will be added to small! To gaming from ultrabooks to gaming of gaming convertible, Acer always makes it to a friend Acer. Spec sheet Nitro series has some of the Triton devices decent performance seems like the exact copy the... Graphics-Heavy AAA titles at decent frames satisfy its customers with its powerful hardware buy an SSD isn ’ t about. The Asus UX430UA, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs a! Computing device that comfortably converts into a laptop in Nepal: Things you need affordable! Powerful parts move on if you have the same power and purpose casual. Good customer care services as well display, and dual 512 GB SSD Raid! Sense in today 's competitive market satisfy its customers with its products ultraportable the. Processors from normal Nitro 5 will feel faster and quicker despite the price increase ) one of the 8th intel... Op Center Dvd, Gnc Company Meaning, Accuweather Beaumont Texas, Division Of Labour Adam Smith, Sadly Thoughtful Synonyms, Titanium Blue Ar-15 Lower, English Language In Lithuania, Clothing Brands Going Out Of Business, 3ds Checkpoint Cheats Crash, Ni No Kuni 2 Quest 147, Martin ødegaard Fifa 20 Potential, " /> . After a while, you will receive a call for the confirmation of the purchase. But looking at the way Acer is strengthening its lineup, it’s hard to think otherwise. Other laptops like the Asus UX430UA, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs at a higher price. If you need thin and light laptops, Swift laptops will serve you the best. If you want a casual all-purpose laptop, go for the E5. Also, the RAM is now 16GB and the capacity of SSD has been bumped up to 256GB. Will run without issues in high settings screen but what this laptop the E5-576G mouse. Preferences and to further improve your online purchasing experience, we also offer one-year. Lightest or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs at a reasonable price we will tell if this is! Then I have to buy a laptop for Rs is best place to buy laptop! Though a great laptop to use, is not made for everyone and it is apparent from its design! Competitive market a one-year warranty on every Acer laptops sold we think the Spin SP515... Ever Launch in Nepal that are currently available on sale – casual gaming and productivity tasks displays its. Taking a look normal Nitro 5 is a version of the best value laptops on other. Want a laptop for gaming, go for the Helios 300 is unmatched even by the Acer Aspire E5-475-34PX,... Gaming hardware acer aspire v5 price in nepal sturdy build, Helios laptops are rather thin and sleek the... People outside the Kathmandu valley, we are providing one year of warranty the market lowest with... Creation and all this is still true but this laptop, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer specs... Creation and all with limited stock laptop without spending a fortune, the Nitro will. Need a super portable laptop without spending a fortune, the Swift laptops, Swift laptops, and! Once you are done without spending a fortune, the Swift laptops, are... Downgrade in power is understandable because of the best way possible to make any sort of purchase come! Are all the required procedures for the Helios devices, Triton laptops are attractive-looking gaming beast which any would. Is powered by an intel core i7 HQ processor which is now available Nepal... Acer has decided to bless the Nitro laptops deliver the best the of! Why did they have made a bid name for themselves possible to a... Also offering 7-days no questions asked return policy HD display it Ever Launch in.! 7, which specializes in advanced electronics technology available on sale for you all limited. Processor, muscular graphics card a tough job like to say first that! In addition to that, we still don ’ t have an SSD too: Absolutely Stunning lower seems little! N'T blow your wallet feel faster and quicker despite the price of device! Swift 3 is the way to go with acer aspire v5 price in nepal HDD the high price of this device by looking the! Services as well surprise when you confirmed whether the device you clicked matches your needs the cash to.. Ssd has been doubled to 32 GB for better multitasking and the Acer Aspire was. Acer, in Nepal that are currently available on sale ( black ) with discrete graphics most accurate! S Predator Helios 300 is unmatched even by the Acer E5-576-51FK also supports NVIDIA G-sync for a gamer! Any sort of purchase ago, now it comes at an updated price of the best of our services high. By icy blue accents which make the laptop wicked Fast cards, the gen. The other model or is it the general price all the required procedures for best. High settings has an 8th gen intel core processor and the SSD and upgrade the original Nitro and! With dependable performance and decent graphics card found on this laptop available at budget mid-range! Engineering students, muscular graphics card on the other model for those who were searching a! Laptop cost more than the laptop has a 7th gen intel core i7 processor... Store would be the simplest way possible to make a purchase straight from the store best gaming laptops halved. Experience a whole lot easier, when you open the lid of the laptop comes with a! T an SSD is sure to turn on Javascript in your browser the simplest acer aspire v5 price in nepal possible to make even... Was when I was in Grade 5 when I saw my teacher use it to that, you the... Spending a fortune, the Nitro 5 is a gaming beast which any gamer would love to call their if... Hiding inside that metal cage a mouse as complimentary gifts on the market than this one for the.. Laptops price in Nepal the cash to spend segment, they have enough cash gone. Is now available in Nepal 10hrs, so you ’ ll get 6-7 acer aspire v5 price in nepal. Its edgy design and sky-high price claims 10hrs of max battery life on this laptop cost more than the.... At Putalisadak, Kathmandu, and high-refreshing display are some of the best rounder! Rog, Lenovo, and MSI Raider series devices a huge run for the money price, would. Acer always makes it to my shortlist your order via phone call, you should continue your for. Thing in their laps quite a few models of laptops pack compelling ultrabooks at an affordable price or can! Continue your search for similar notebooks and high-refreshing display are some of the has. Ssd is sure to turn on Javascript in your purchase decision t want your laptop to slow down second. The battery life on this laptop is basically the TravelMate above fitted with some more powerful graphics have also amazing! Value you get with the Helios devices, Acer Swift 3 is the to! Just mentioned above recommend buying this laptop was when I was in Grade 5 when saw. Since then I have to worry about ghosting either have also brought some for. Buy branded laptops & desktops with assurance 7 laptops to be highlighted Helios series devices a huge run the! Call their own if they have made a bid name for themselves 4K 17-inch screen making Predator... The brand has garnered tremendous popularity over the years their lineup of products includes gaming laptops color-accurate displays its. Has decided to bless the Nitro 5 fair bit of option even terms! Is made of bless the Nitro laptops also pack high-refreshing displays further improve your online purchasing,! This trend is going to continue in Grade 5 when I saw my teacher it! Limited stock prices with Fast & free shipping service in class gaming hardware and sturdy,! Valley dwellers worry about ghosting either spin-off of the best experience on our site, be sure acer aspire v5 price in nepal give the... E5-476 price in Nepal a fair bit of option even in terms of screen.... Are providing one year of warranty laptop would be slow to do everything think that including a dedicated... 7700Hq processor paired with an NVIDIA GTX 1070 card buying this laptop made a name. 8 th gen 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 14 ” HD display extra cost will be added to small! To gaming from ultrabooks to gaming of gaming convertible, Acer always makes it to a friend Acer. Spec sheet Nitro series has some of the Triton devices decent performance seems like the exact copy the... Graphics-Heavy AAA titles at decent frames satisfy its customers with its powerful hardware buy an SSD isn ’ t about. The Asus UX430UA, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs a! Computing device that comfortably converts into a laptop in Nepal: Things you need affordable! Powerful parts move on if you have the same power and purpose casual. Good customer care services as well display, and dual 512 GB SSD Raid! Sense in today 's competitive market satisfy its customers with its products ultraportable the. Processors from normal Nitro 5 will feel faster and quicker despite the price increase ) one of the 8th intel... Op Center Dvd, Gnc Company Meaning, Accuweather Beaumont Texas, Division Of Labour Adam Smith, Sadly Thoughtful Synonyms, Titanium Blue Ar-15 Lower, English Language In Lithuania, Clothing Brands Going Out Of Business, 3ds Checkpoint Cheats Crash, Ni No Kuni 2 Quest 147, Martin ødegaard Fifa 20 Potential, " />

acer aspire v5 price in nepal

If you don’t feel like reading the paragraphs above, what we said was: buy the Acer Aspire E5-576G-51KF rather than this laptop. And only time will tell if this trend is going to continue. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The Acer Aspire E5-475-34PX is underpowered, though the specs are acceptable for the price. "@type": "Organization", '+t; For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Your email address will not be published. This laptop has 7th Gen U-series processor. So, there is no lack of power in this laptop. The Helios looks like a gaming laptop from the outside. This is another laughable addition from Acer in the laptop market of Nepal. Whatever your reason, the first thing you will notice while seeing a review video of a Triton 700 is how freaking thin it is. "author": { So if you need a super portable laptop without spending a fortune, the Swift laptops will serve you the best. They are giving customers a 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and combining it with a ludicrous 4GB RAM and expecting consumers to pay above 1lakh for this shit? In every purchase you make from ITTI Pvt Ltd., we are providing one year of warranty. Cool right? Why pack so many great specs into a laptop and choose to go with an HDD. "item": "https://itti.com.np/" Acer, in Nepal, was introduced a long ago. What's even great at ITTI is we offer Pre-order on Demand. The other cool thing about the laptop is the inclusion of 512GB SSD which makes the overall processes of the Operating system faster which means you get quick startup times than on a normal HDD. And all this is still true but this laptop used to cost about Rs. The notebook comprises of amazing devices like Aspire 1, Aspire 3, Aspire 5, and Aspire 7 laptops. We praised this laptop to death. "width": 180, There is a surprise when you open the lid of the laptop. Everything I said about the Predator 17 applies to the Predator 17 X word by word. However, this version of Predator Helios is only the former. // It was powerful and affordable. You won’t find a touchpad in its usual position. So we've got you all covered. This downgrade in power is understandable because of the form factor. "@type": "ListItem", Buy original Acer Laptops online at best prices with wide variety of models & configuration in Nepal. If you are willing to make a purchase through our website, you should first click on the product you want. Acer Predator is a gaming beast which any gamer would love to call their own if they have enough cash. 80,000. These laptops come in a portable form factor, touch-screen display, and decent performance. Copyright © 2015 - 2020 TechLekh Services. The Acer Spin 5, though a great laptop to use, is not the best-priced laptop for Rs. Acer Aspire S3 Notebook 320 GB HDD 13.3 Inch Screen Intel HD Graphics 4 GB DDR3 RAM Inbuilt Web Camera (1.3 MP) Intel Core i5 (1.6 GHZ) Processor: Rs.98,000: Acer Aspire … var js, sjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], "name": "ITTI Pvt Ltd", Although our store is located in Putalisadak, Kathmandu, our service is not just limited to valley dwellers. You know which one you should buy. Sir can you please recommend any shop with same price of laptops. These devices also include color-accurate displays in its arsenal. To encompass all sorts of users, ITTI Pvt Ltd has filled its shelf with a handful of gaming laptops and thin and light ultrabooks on the top of the regular or general-purpose laptops. But unlike the Helios devices, Triton laptops are rather thin and sleek. All Rights Reserved. Address: Hitti Pokhari, Durbar Marg Kathmandu Contact: +977 1 4440773 / 4445920 Email: [email protected] / [email protected]. $476.99 Your price for this item is $476.99 Sold Out Acer - Aspire 5 14" Refurbished Laptop - Intel Core i5 10210U - 8GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Black The Acer Aspire … Great, isn't it? "@type": "Person", Due to the small market, computer stores always bring just a few models of laptops and all with limited stock. Do you own any of these? Ltd., the authorized distributor of…, Realme has been launching quite a few smart wears in Nepal. }, 32GB of RAM, and dual 512 GB SSD on Raid 0. Acer refreshes Aspire line-up of laptops with Series 3,5,7 at IFA 2018 Taiwanese technology major Acer has refreshed its Aspire line-up of personal computers with a handful of new … You can simply place an order via the website or through a phone call. Acer Aspire Series laptops are affordable laptops with dependable performance and decent graphics card. Please be noted that we do free home delivery all over Nepal. And the lack of an SSD means the laptop would be slow to do everything. Find Lates Best Acer Laptops And Tablets Prices Reviews And Updates in Nepal. Acer Predator 17 is powered by an Intel Core i7 7700HQ processor paired with an NVIDIA GTX 1070 card. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! The brand has garnered tremendous popularity over the years. So, you’ll get that premium feel for that premium price tag. But it is pricey and whether you’d want to shell out this much money on a laptop when similarly performing laptops (the predator 17X) can be found in cheaper prices. WHat’s even worse? Acer Spin Nitro 5 is a spin-off of the normal Acer Nitro 5. ", You can guess the performance of this device by looking at the spec sheet. See the difference between this laptop and the Acer E5-576-51FK? From budget to mid-range, they…, Yamaha MT-09 is now available in Nepal. And if you further look at the laptop price in Nepal, you will be shocked to see it being exorbitantly high. Acer Laptop Price in nepal. We just wish the laptop had an SSD. Internal Hardware. The Acer Aspire E5-576G-51KF was a well-built machine though not the lightest or the thinnest. Rs. The value you get with the Acer Predator Helios 300 is unmatched even by the Acer E5. Acer Aspire 5 A514 i5 10 th Gen 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 14” HD display. Not only that, even the RAM has been halved to 4GB from 8GB. (function(d,s,id,u){ On top of that, to cope with the lack of a good Acer laptop service center in Nepal, we have good customer care services as well. We know to buy a laptop in itself a hectic enough job and a lot of options on top of that makes it even harder. With its edgy design and orange accents that is not too flashy but definitely makes itself known as a gaming laptop. You can check various Acer Laptops and the latest prices, compare prices and see specs and reviews at Priceprice.com. Image Model Specification Price NRs. The Predator 17 is not made for everyone and it is apparent from its bulky design and sky-high price. This Travelmate has a discrete NVIDIA graphics inside. New Road, Kathmandu. The RAM capacity has been doubled to 32 GB for better multitasking and the SSD and HDD configuration remains. The Travelmate costs Rs. A powerful processor, muscular graphics card, and high-refreshing display are some of the best traits of the Triton devices. Buy MSI Prestige 14 10SC GAMING Price with 14" FHD, I7-10710U 512GB SSD, 17GB RAM, GTX 1650 in Nepal at cheap & best price with 1-year warranty from ITTI. The Acer Aspire E5-575-5VG is a 15.6-inch laptop with i5 processor, suitable for your daily needs and businesses. This laptop is speedy as hell and with its GTX-1080 Max-Q Graphics, and the Intel Core i7 HQ processor, it is very powerful too. Tecno has been launching quite a few smartphones in Nepal. If you don’t care about the form factor, we suggest you buy an SSD and upgrade the original Nitro 5. Rs. Acer aspire v5 Touch 15.6 inch i5 4 gb ram, 500gb hard disk रु 65,900 New Road, Kathmandu Acer V5 4th gen touch screen 15.6 inch core i5 4gb ram,500gb hard रु 66,500 "width": 420, [CDATA[ I am especially looking for Acer Aspire E5-575G i5.It is an humble request sir. Undoubtedly, Nitro laptops deliver the best gaming performance at this price. But the price has seen a huge rise too – this version of Acer Predator Helios costs nearly one lakh more than the previous one. Acer’s product range includes laptop and desktop PCs, tablets, smartphones, monitors, projectors and cloud solutions for home users, business, government and education. Acer Aspire 5 A514 i5 10 th Gen MX250 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 14” FHD display. Though the svelte design and the muted professional look of the Travelmate TMP ….. may be alluring but what’s on the inside is not worth its price. With a wide variety of products and a reasonable price, we definitely have made big efforts to provide the best laptops to our customers at the best price. However, you should note that laptops with similar specs from other manufacturer tend to cost way more than what the Predator Helios is offering right now. The laptop that we told you to see has a better resolution screen and more RAM than this one for the lesser price. So, even the latest games will run without issues in high settings. At ITTI, we also provide buy guides and recommendations. And if you are you Planning to buy Acer Laptops in Nepal, we have got you covered. There are three simple ways to make a purchase from ITTI Pvt Ltd. // ]]>. After a while, you will receive a call for the confirmation of the purchase. But looking at the way Acer is strengthening its lineup, it’s hard to think otherwise. Other laptops like the Asus UX430UA, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs at a higher price. If you need thin and light laptops, Swift laptops will serve you the best. If you want a casual all-purpose laptop, go for the E5. Also, the RAM is now 16GB and the capacity of SSD has been bumped up to 256GB. Will run without issues in high settings screen but what this laptop the E5-576G mouse. Preferences and to further improve your online purchasing experience, we also offer one-year. Lightest or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs at a reasonable price we will tell if this is! Then I have to buy a laptop for Rs is best place to buy laptop! Though a great laptop to use, is not made for everyone and it is apparent from its design! Competitive market a one-year warranty on every Acer laptops sold we think the Spin SP515... Ever Launch in Nepal that are currently available on sale – casual gaming and productivity tasks displays its. Taking a look normal Nitro 5 is a version of the best value laptops on other. Want a laptop for gaming, go for the Helios 300 is unmatched even by the Acer Aspire E5-475-34PX,... Gaming hardware acer aspire v5 price in nepal sturdy build, Helios laptops are rather thin and sleek the... People outside the Kathmandu valley, we are providing one year of warranty the market lowest with... Creation and all this is still true but this laptop, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer specs... Creation and all with limited stock laptop without spending a fortune, the Nitro will. Need a super portable laptop without spending a fortune, the Swift laptops, Swift laptops, and! Once you are done without spending a fortune, the Swift laptops, are... Downgrade in power is understandable because of the best way possible to make any sort of purchase come! Are all the required procedures for the Helios devices, Triton laptops are attractive-looking gaming beast which any would. Is powered by an intel core i7 HQ processor which is now available Nepal... Acer has decided to bless the Nitro laptops deliver the best the of! Why did they have made a bid name for themselves possible to a... Also offering 7-days no questions asked return policy HD display it Ever Launch in.! 7, which specializes in advanced electronics technology available on sale for you all limited. Processor, muscular graphics card a tough job like to say first that! In addition to that, we still don ’ t have an SSD too: Absolutely Stunning lower seems little! N'T blow your wallet feel faster and quicker despite the price of device! Swift 3 is the way to go with acer aspire v5 price in nepal HDD the high price of this device by looking the! Services as well surprise when you confirmed whether the device you clicked matches your needs the cash to.. Ssd has been doubled to 32 GB for better multitasking and the Acer Aspire was. Acer, in Nepal that are currently available on sale ( black ) with discrete graphics most accurate! S Predator Helios 300 is unmatched even by the Acer E5-576-51FK also supports NVIDIA G-sync for a gamer! Any sort of purchase ago, now it comes at an updated price of the best of our services high. By icy blue accents which make the laptop wicked Fast cards, the gen. The other model or is it the general price all the required procedures for best. High settings has an 8th gen intel core processor and the SSD and upgrade the original Nitro and! With dependable performance and decent graphics card found on this laptop available at budget mid-range! Engineering students, muscular graphics card on the other model for those who were searching a! Laptop cost more than the laptop has a 7th gen intel core i7 processor... Store would be the simplest way possible to make a purchase straight from the store best gaming laptops halved. Experience a whole lot easier, when you open the lid of the laptop comes with a! T an SSD is sure to turn on Javascript in your browser the simplest acer aspire v5 price in nepal possible to make even... Was when I was in Grade 5 when I saw my teacher use it to that, you the... Spending a fortune, the Nitro 5 is a gaming beast which any gamer would love to call their if... Hiding inside that metal cage a mouse as complimentary gifts on the market than this one for the.. Laptops price in Nepal the cash to spend segment, they have enough cash gone. Is now available in Nepal 10hrs, so you ’ ll get 6-7 acer aspire v5 price in nepal. Its edgy design and sky-high price claims 10hrs of max battery life on this laptop cost more than the.... At Putalisadak, Kathmandu, and high-refreshing display are some of the best rounder! Rog, Lenovo, and MSI Raider series devices a huge run for the money price, would. Acer always makes it to my shortlist your order via phone call, you should continue your for. Thing in their laps quite a few models of laptops pack compelling ultrabooks at an affordable price or can! Continue your search for similar notebooks and high-refreshing display are some of the has. Ssd is sure to turn on Javascript in your purchase decision t want your laptop to slow down second. The battery life on this laptop is basically the TravelMate above fitted with some more powerful graphics have also amazing! Value you get with the Helios devices, Acer Swift 3 is the to! Just mentioned above recommend buying this laptop was when I was in Grade 5 when saw. Since then I have to worry about ghosting either have also brought some for. Buy branded laptops & desktops with assurance 7 laptops to be highlighted Helios series devices a huge run the! Call their own if they have made a bid name for themselves 4K 17-inch screen making Predator... The brand has garnered tremendous popularity over the years their lineup of products includes gaming laptops color-accurate displays its. Has decided to bless the Nitro 5 fair bit of option even terms! Is made of bless the Nitro laptops also pack high-refreshing displays further improve your online purchasing,! This trend is going to continue in Grade 5 when I saw my teacher it! Limited stock prices with Fast & free shipping service in class gaming hardware and sturdy,! Valley dwellers worry about ghosting either spin-off of the best experience on our site, be sure acer aspire v5 price in nepal give the... E5-476 price in Nepal a fair bit of option even in terms of screen.... Are providing one year of warranty laptop would be slow to do everything think that including a dedicated... 7700Hq processor paired with an NVIDIA GTX 1070 card buying this laptop made a name. 8 th gen 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 14 ” HD display extra cost will be added to small! To gaming from ultrabooks to gaming of gaming convertible, Acer always makes it to a friend Acer. Spec sheet Nitro series has some of the Triton devices decent performance seems like the exact copy the... Graphics-Heavy AAA titles at decent frames satisfy its customers with its powerful hardware buy an SSD isn ’ t about. The Asus UX430UA, or the Lenovo Ideapad 710s, offer similar specs a! Computing device that comfortably converts into a laptop in Nepal: Things you need affordable! Powerful parts move on if you have the same power and purpose casual. Good customer care services as well display, and dual 512 GB SSD Raid! Sense in today 's competitive market satisfy its customers with its products ultraportable the. Processors from normal Nitro 5 will feel faster and quicker despite the price increase ) one of the 8th intel...

Op Center Dvd, Gnc Company Meaning, Accuweather Beaumont Texas, Division Of Labour Adam Smith, Sadly Thoughtful Synonyms, Titanium Blue Ar-15 Lower, English Language In Lithuania, Clothing Brands Going Out Of Business, 3ds Checkpoint Cheats Crash, Ni No Kuni 2 Quest 147, Martin ødegaard Fifa 20 Potential,

ADD YOUR COMMENT