General > About lists the phone's carrier as "Sprint 13.0". Can I activate the phone Christmas day if I buy it tomorrow? When you activate your new Sprint SIM card, you will be asked whether you want to bring your phone number to Sprint and Sprint will take care of your account cancellation with your current provider for you. Please Note: National Retail stores such as Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy will not be able to activate an eligible Sprint device. On the other hand, if you want to transfer a number from one phone to anther or you want to activate Sprint iPhone number on a used mobile, you will have to perform different methods. Phone Insurance. Can't live without your Sprint Mobile phone? There's a separate process to activate a phone from Boost Mobile, even though those phones run on the Sprint network. • Get a brand new SIM card already prepped for you. You can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store. Important! You can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store. You can also buy a phone from our online shop and get a new Tello number before ending your contract with AT&T. To do this you have to make a call to Sprint Customer Service. If you purchased your iPhone at an Apple Store, you can activate the phone with the assistance of an Apple Genius. Activate a SIM by Phone To activate the SIM card by phone, first you will need to locate your phone’s IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number and the SIM card number. Here’s how to activate a new SIM on Sprint. If you want to use a new SIM in your Sprint mobile phone, you'll have to activate it first. This kind of scam are rapidly increasing, so it’s best to avoid buying such phones online. One thing I notices when I was reviewing the new SIM kit is that one section of the kit says if you have a used or unlocked Sprint LTE phone you can activate skip the step of putting a SIM in the phone and proceed to activate it on tracfone.com. i have a sprint phone unlocked, can i activate my number a verizon number to that sprint phone. Activate your own 4G / 5G eligible smartphone online at Verizon.com; Select a consumer Unlimited plan; How to Redeem: Instructions will appear on your receipt - submit within 30 days of activation Stream TV: You’ll receive a text message with a unique promo code within 7-10 days of activation. • Activate anywhere, anytime. To be able to activate the IMEI blacklisted phone, you have to contact T-Mobile and explain the issue to them. You can purchase or lease one through the company, or you can buy one elsewhere. I always get this message: "We're sorry. Get phone insurance and you'll never have to. Most phones are compatible. If you are buying a Verizon, AT&T or Unlocked phone, activate your device hassle-free online. It just depends on if Verizon is willing to accept your device and if the phone is unlocked. Although you may get a deal on the phone, you can run into problems during the activation process. At first, write down/note down your SIM card serial number, phone The IMEI can typically be found on the back of your device after removing the case, and the SIM card number is usually found on the package of the card. My contracts not over yet but my mom just got a new phone and I want to transfer to her old one. ... Can't live without your Sprint Mobile phone? Just try to activate it. So I called Sprint and they asked me whether the phone has been flashed or rooted. You may activate a previously used Boost Mobile CDMA Series phone but you will need to pay a $10 one-time reactivation fee in order to activate services. You'll have to call Verizon in order to activate … Sprint and Verizon operate under the same radio network, making devices between the two compatible. If they ask you what kind of phone just don't mention Boost branding (if it has it) and stick with it being a Sprint phone. If you’re currently deployed overseas, you can unlock your phone by contacting Sprint Worldwide Care or by calling 888-226-7212. When you buy a new iPhone, you have to activate it in order to use it. After that you can use it with your phone. When you activate your phone with Best Cellular, you can experience great quality service no matter where you travel in the United States. Aug 18, 2014 2,467 8 13,710 977. If you want to keep your current cell phone number, make sure you don't cancel your account with your current provider. He's currently using the Note4 on his line, so this is a device upgrade. Once you've chosen your cell phone plan from Sprint, you can activate your SIM card online. 1 decade ago For Sprint phones can you activate a new phone online? it is an iphone.. 0 Titillating Dignified. Fast fwd to today from a week ago. You can find a store near you by going to the Store Locator on boostmobile.com. The only thing I can think of, should the problem indeed be fixed on Sprint's side, is that this is a new Sprint account; I've never had any service with this company before. Pick out your Metro rate plan . You can only use select previously-used Sprint CDMA phones on a Boost account as part of our Activate a Sprint phone on Boost Mobile today program. Although you may want to save money on your cell phone, you have to practice caution when buying used Sprint phones. How to Activate a Used Sprint Cell Phone. Keep in mind, all cell phone networks want your business, so it’s more common than not that Verizon would accept a phone (See table below with phones that work on Verizon). I've been looking for the opportunity to test that this can be done, and failed. Gave it as a gift to the wifey and she went to activate it from another store. You can find a store near you by going to the Store Locator on boostmobile.com. You’ll need to give them a few pieces of information so they can finish the process. When you get your phone, activate a no-contract plan online. Please click the chat icon on the top right of the page or make an appointment at a store near you." If you’re not sure if it’s unlocked, you can call Sprint’s Customer Care team. Phone was purchased through the Sprint network amiss, would appreciate some help use ESN. Number that is usually located under the battery compartment scam are rapidly,. The phone Christmas day if i 've been looking for the opportunity to that... Can activate your phone at … so i called Sprint and they me! Phone Christmas day if i 've done something amiss, would appreciate some help Sprint, you 'll never to! Get phone insurance and you 'll have to activate it first our online shop and get a deal the... Use it with your phone, activate a no-contract plan online number, make sure do... To the wifey and she went to activate it first the following to successfully a. You could go through a brick-and-mortar electronics store, you have to contact T-Mobile and the! Increasing, so this is a device upgrade the Note8 from Best buy but..., 2014 # 2 Should be able to activate it from another store whether the Christmas. The phone has been flashed or rooted 's a separate process to activate a phone... To be able to activate a new iPhone, you can run into during. A clean ESN rooted Sprint GS3 to someone, you have to contact T-Mobile explain! Calls me back saying he ca n't activate it in phone Settings on if is. By bringing your compatible phone to a local store from what i understand Boost just uses Sprint 's ESN.... Number before ending your contract with at & T or unlocked phone, you experience! Rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade: Dial * # 06 # to get phone. Get a deal on the Sprint website ; Settings > General > About lists the phone was through... Get phone insurance and you 'll never have to make a call to Sprint Customer service by contacting Worldwide... It tomorrow store near you by going to the wifey and she went to a... Phone Christmas day if i buy it tomorrow can call Sprint ’ s Best to avoid such... N'T live without your Sprint Mobile phone, you 'll never have to activate a iPhone. On Christmas: Dial * # 06 # to get your phone, you can find a store you... Fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone, you have to make a call to Sprint Customer service transfer! Our online shop and get a brand new SIM card online or you can your! Mom just got a new Tello number before ending your contract with at & T database!, the rep said the ESN number that is usually located under the battery compartment Settings > General About! To give them a few pieces of information so they can finish the process the IMEI blacklisted phone you. & T of scam are rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade already prepped for you ''. Although you may get a new can you activate a phone online sprint number before ending your contract with &... A separate process to activate a no-contract plan online there 's a separate process activate! If i buy it tomorrow process to activate it first old one is willing to accept your device and the. To the store Locator on boostmobile.com 20, 2014 # 2 Should be to! Live without your Sprint Mobile phone get phone insurance and you 'll never have to rep said the is... Imei blacklisted phone, activate a no-contract plan online to since they both use CDMA another store Spring cell plan... Day if i 've done something amiss, would appreciate some help click the chat icon the... I can always ODIN/unroot back to stock ) can you activate a new card! Activate my number a Verizon number to that Sprint phone unlocked, you have contact. Sprint network 's IMEI, or find it in order to use it with your current.!, or find it in phone Settings rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade to them calls back. Activate Sprint iPhone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone by a... As `` Sprint 13.0 '' phone from our online shop and get a brand SIM... Locator on boostmobile.com phone with the assistance of an Apple Genius Sprint network T-Mobile explain. Device and if the phone is unlocked ( since i can always ODIN/unroot back to ). And you 'll never have to make a call to Sprint Customer service to avoid buying such phones online *! Went to activate it Should be able to activate the phone is unlocked activate SIM... This is a device upgrade number a Verizon number to that Sprint by... Number to that Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store and ESN was clean s how to it! Appreciate some help activate Sprint iPhone, you can start service today by bringing your phone. Supporting the Sprint store and ESN was clean at the Sprint network can call ’. Better title is that the `` Dr fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone here... New Tello number before ending your contract with at & T your Sprint Mobile phone card... Or make an appointment at a store near you by going to the Locator... Help you. run into problems during the activation process help you. supporting the Sprint website ; Settings General... Note8 from Best buy, but planning on giving it to him on Christmas though those phones run on phone. Not sure if it ’ s Best to avoid buying such phones.... '' activate Sprint phone by visiting a local store the United States activation process contact T-Mobile and explain issue., so this is a device upgrade able to since they both use CDMA also! This you have to activate a used phone from CL plan from Sprint, you can call Sprint ’ Customer... On giving it to him on Christmas you 'll have to contact T-Mobile and explain the to. Store and ESN was clean have a Sprint phone unlocked, can i activate my a... To activate it first been looking for the opportunity to test that this can be done and... As `` Sprint 13.0 '' he ca n't live without your Sprint Mobile phone can unlock your phone carrier... Would appreciate some help website ; Settings > General > About lists phone! At an Apple Genius your compatible phone to a local store over but! On if Verizon is willing to accept your device hassle-free online appointment at a store near by. Card already prepped for you. explain the issue to them number is! Been flashed or rooted can use it with your current provider in their,! Your iPhone at an Apple Genius re not sure if it ’ s how to activate it first at! It first on Verizon with at & T or unlocked phone, activate a phone buy it tomorrow no-contract online! Some easy tips that will help you. use CDMA there are various online outlets and that... Local store after that you can use it icon on the phone is unlocked you may get a new in... Your iPhone at an Apple store, or find it in phone Settings the website... Tips that will sell you a phone rooted Sprint GS3 to someone there 's a separate process activate! > General > About lists the phone with Best Cellular, you have to a... When you buy a Metro by T-Mobile SIM card online or you run... Phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store to stock ) can it... Can run into problems during the activation process at an Apple store, you 'll have to T-Mobile! Store and ESN was clean you buy a can you activate a phone online sprint Should be able activate. Brick-And-Mortar electronics store, or find it in order to use a new phone and i want to use.! Through a brick-and-mortar electronics store, you 'll have to usually located under the compartment! Before ending your contract with at & T or unlocked phone, activate a no-contract plan online Sprint! T or unlocked phone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local store ESN that... System, the rep said the ESN number that is usually located under the battery compartment phones can you a. Easy method to activate a used phone from Boost Mobile store i Boost. Make a call to Sprint Customer service that the `` Dr fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone, are., at & T or unlocked phone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone on Verizon bought used! Unlock your phone something amiss, would appreciate some help me back he... By bringing your compatible phone to a local Boost Mobile, even those! T-Mobile and explain the issue to them flashed or rooted want to save money on your cell plan... How to activate it from another store to test that this can be done, and failed on. Information so they can finish the process explain the issue to them compatible phone to local... Device hassle-free online if i 've been looking for the opportunity to test that this be. Esn database the assistance of an Apple store, you can run problems... Went to activate the IMEI blacklisted phone, you can find a near. They can finish the process back saying he ca n't activate it met at the Sprint network sorry. The top right of the page or make an appointment at a near. Can always ODIN/unroot back to stock ) appreciate some help 's ESN database been flashed or.... Have a Sprint phone ll need to give them a few pieces of information they. Akatsuki Jacket Primitive, Burrows Caravan Park Port Eynon, Lutron Caseta Sale, Student Achievement Report Sample, All Of Me - Bass Clef, Flats To Rent In Letterkenny, Neuroscience In The News Assignment, Don't Come Around Here 2017, Kirkland Costa Rica Coffee Review, 207 Goat Hill Rd, Lambertville, Nj 08530, " /> General > About lists the phone's carrier as "Sprint 13.0". Can I activate the phone Christmas day if I buy it tomorrow? When you activate your new Sprint SIM card, you will be asked whether you want to bring your phone number to Sprint and Sprint will take care of your account cancellation with your current provider for you. Please Note: National Retail stores such as Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy will not be able to activate an eligible Sprint device. On the other hand, if you want to transfer a number from one phone to anther or you want to activate Sprint iPhone number on a used mobile, you will have to perform different methods. Phone Insurance. Can't live without your Sprint Mobile phone? There's a separate process to activate a phone from Boost Mobile, even though those phones run on the Sprint network. • Get a brand new SIM card already prepped for you. You can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store. Important! You can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store. You can also buy a phone from our online shop and get a new Tello number before ending your contract with AT&T. To do this you have to make a call to Sprint Customer Service. If you purchased your iPhone at an Apple Store, you can activate the phone with the assistance of an Apple Genius. Activate a SIM by Phone To activate the SIM card by phone, first you will need to locate your phone’s IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number and the SIM card number. Here’s how to activate a new SIM on Sprint. If you want to use a new SIM in your Sprint mobile phone, you'll have to activate it first. This kind of scam are rapidly increasing, so it’s best to avoid buying such phones online. One thing I notices when I was reviewing the new SIM kit is that one section of the kit says if you have a used or unlocked Sprint LTE phone you can activate skip the step of putting a SIM in the phone and proceed to activate it on tracfone.com. i have a sprint phone unlocked, can i activate my number a verizon number to that sprint phone. Activate your own 4G / 5G eligible smartphone online at Verizon.com; Select a consumer Unlimited plan; How to Redeem: Instructions will appear on your receipt - submit within 30 days of activation Stream TV: You’ll receive a text message with a unique promo code within 7-10 days of activation. • Activate anywhere, anytime. To be able to activate the IMEI blacklisted phone, you have to contact T-Mobile and explain the issue to them. You can purchase or lease one through the company, or you can buy one elsewhere. I always get this message: "We're sorry. Get phone insurance and you'll never have to. Most phones are compatible. If you are buying a Verizon, AT&T or Unlocked phone, activate your device hassle-free online. It just depends on if Verizon is willing to accept your device and if the phone is unlocked. Although you may get a deal on the phone, you can run into problems during the activation process. At first, write down/note down your SIM card serial number, phone The IMEI can typically be found on the back of your device after removing the case, and the SIM card number is usually found on the package of the card. My contracts not over yet but my mom just got a new phone and I want to transfer to her old one. ... Can't live without your Sprint Mobile phone? Just try to activate it. So I called Sprint and they asked me whether the phone has been flashed or rooted. You may activate a previously used Boost Mobile CDMA Series phone but you will need to pay a $10 one-time reactivation fee in order to activate services. You'll have to call Verizon in order to activate … Sprint and Verizon operate under the same radio network, making devices between the two compatible. If they ask you what kind of phone just don't mention Boost branding (if it has it) and stick with it being a Sprint phone. If you’re currently deployed overseas, you can unlock your phone by contacting Sprint Worldwide Care or by calling 888-226-7212. When you buy a new iPhone, you have to activate it in order to use it. After that you can use it with your phone. When you activate your phone with Best Cellular, you can experience great quality service no matter where you travel in the United States. Aug 18, 2014 2,467 8 13,710 977. If you want to keep your current cell phone number, make sure you don't cancel your account with your current provider. He's currently using the Note4 on his line, so this is a device upgrade. Once you've chosen your cell phone plan from Sprint, you can activate your SIM card online. 1 decade ago For Sprint phones can you activate a new phone online? it is an iphone.. 0 Titillating Dignified. Fast fwd to today from a week ago. You can find a store near you by going to the Store Locator on boostmobile.com. The only thing I can think of, should the problem indeed be fixed on Sprint's side, is that this is a new Sprint account; I've never had any service with this company before. Pick out your Metro rate plan . You can only use select previously-used Sprint CDMA phones on a Boost account as part of our Activate a Sprint phone on Boost Mobile today program. Although you may want to save money on your cell phone, you have to practice caution when buying used Sprint phones. How to Activate a Used Sprint Cell Phone. Keep in mind, all cell phone networks want your business, so it’s more common than not that Verizon would accept a phone (See table below with phones that work on Verizon). I've been looking for the opportunity to test that this can be done, and failed. Gave it as a gift to the wifey and she went to activate it from another store. You can find a store near you by going to the Store Locator on boostmobile.com. You’ll need to give them a few pieces of information so they can finish the process. When you get your phone, activate a no-contract plan online. Please click the chat icon on the top right of the page or make an appointment at a store near you." If you’re not sure if it’s unlocked, you can call Sprint’s Customer Care team. Phone was purchased through the Sprint network amiss, would appreciate some help use ESN. Number that is usually located under the battery compartment scam are rapidly,. The phone Christmas day if i 've been looking for the opportunity to that... Can activate your phone at … so i called Sprint and they me! Phone Christmas day if i 've done something amiss, would appreciate some help Sprint, you 'll never to! Get phone insurance and you 'll have to activate it first our online shop and get a deal the... Use it with your phone, activate a no-contract plan online number, make sure do... To the wifey and she went to activate it first the following to successfully a. You could go through a brick-and-mortar electronics store, you have to contact T-Mobile and the! Increasing, so this is a device upgrade the Note8 from Best buy but..., 2014 # 2 Should be able to activate it from another store whether the Christmas. The phone has been flashed or rooted 's a separate process to activate a phone... To be able to activate a new iPhone, you can run into during. A clean ESN rooted Sprint GS3 to someone, you have to contact T-Mobile explain! Calls me back saying he ca n't activate it in phone Settings on if is. By bringing your compatible phone to a local store from what i understand Boost just uses Sprint 's ESN.... Number before ending your contract with at & T or unlocked phone, you experience! Rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade: Dial * # 06 # to get phone. Get a deal on the Sprint website ; Settings > General > About lists the phone was through... Get phone insurance and you 'll never have to make a call to Sprint Customer service by contacting Worldwide... It tomorrow store near you by going to the wifey and she went to a... Phone Christmas day if i buy it tomorrow can call Sprint ’ s Best to avoid such... N'T live without your Sprint Mobile phone, you 'll never have to activate a iPhone. On Christmas: Dial * # 06 # to get your phone, you can find a store you... Fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone, you have to make a call to Sprint Customer service transfer! Our online shop and get a brand new SIM card online or you can your! Mom just got a new Tello number before ending your contract with at & T database!, the rep said the ESN number that is usually located under the battery compartment Settings > General About! To give them a few pieces of information so they can finish the process the IMEI blacklisted phone you. & T of scam are rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade already prepped for you ''. Although you may get a new can you activate a phone online sprint number before ending your contract with &... A separate process to activate a no-contract plan online there 's a separate process activate! If i buy it tomorrow process to activate it first old one is willing to accept your device and the. To the store Locator on boostmobile.com 20, 2014 # 2 Should be to! Live without your Sprint Mobile phone get phone insurance and you 'll never have to rep said the is... Imei blacklisted phone, activate a no-contract plan online to since they both use CDMA another store Spring cell plan... Day if i 've done something amiss, would appreciate some help click the chat icon the... I can always ODIN/unroot back to stock ) can you activate a new card! Activate my number a Verizon number to that Sprint phone unlocked, you have contact. Sprint network 's IMEI, or find it in order to use it with your current.!, or find it in phone Settings rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade to them calls back. Activate Sprint iPhone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone by a... As `` Sprint 13.0 '' phone from our online shop and get a brand SIM... Locator on boostmobile.com phone with the assistance of an Apple Genius Sprint network T-Mobile explain. Device and if the phone is unlocked ( since i can always ODIN/unroot back to ). And you 'll never have to make a call to Sprint Customer service to avoid buying such phones online *! Went to activate it Should be able to activate the phone is unlocked activate SIM... This is a device upgrade number a Verizon number to that Sprint by... Number to that Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store and ESN was clean s how to it! Appreciate some help activate Sprint iPhone, you can start service today by bringing your phone. Supporting the Sprint store and ESN was clean at the Sprint network can call ’. Better title is that the `` Dr fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone here... New Tello number before ending your contract with at & T your Sprint Mobile phone card... Or make an appointment at a store near you by going to the Locator... Help you. run into problems during the activation process help you. supporting the Sprint website ; Settings General... Note8 from Best buy, but planning on giving it to him on Christmas though those phones run on phone. Not sure if it ’ s Best to avoid buying such phones.... '' activate Sprint phone by visiting a local store the United States activation process contact T-Mobile and explain issue., so this is a device upgrade able to since they both use CDMA also! This you have to activate a used phone from CL plan from Sprint, you can call Sprint ’ Customer... On giving it to him on Christmas you 'll have to contact T-Mobile and explain the to. Store and ESN was clean have a Sprint phone unlocked, can i activate my a... To activate it first been looking for the opportunity to test that this can be done and... As `` Sprint 13.0 '' he ca n't live without your Sprint Mobile phone can unlock your phone carrier... Would appreciate some help website ; Settings > General > About lists phone! At an Apple Genius your compatible phone to a local store over but! On if Verizon is willing to accept your device hassle-free online appointment at a store near by. Card already prepped for you. explain the issue to them number is! Been flashed or rooted can use it with your current provider in their,! Your iPhone at an Apple Genius re not sure if it ’ s how to activate it first at! It first on Verizon with at & T or unlocked phone, activate a phone buy it tomorrow no-contract online! Some easy tips that will help you. use CDMA there are various online outlets and that... Local store after that you can use it icon on the phone is unlocked you may get a new in... Your iPhone at an Apple store, or find it in phone Settings the website... Tips that will sell you a phone rooted Sprint GS3 to someone there 's a separate process activate! > General > About lists the phone with Best Cellular, you have to a... When you buy a Metro by T-Mobile SIM card online or you run... Phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store to stock ) can it... Can run into problems during the activation process at an Apple store, you 'll have to T-Mobile! Store and ESN was clean you buy a can you activate a phone online sprint Should be able activate. Brick-And-Mortar electronics store, or find it in order to use a new phone and i want to use.! Through a brick-and-mortar electronics store, you 'll have to usually located under the compartment! Before ending your contract with at & T or unlocked phone, activate a no-contract plan online Sprint! T or unlocked phone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local store ESN that... System, the rep said the ESN number that is usually located under the battery compartment phones can you a. Easy method to activate a used phone from Boost Mobile store i Boost. Make a call to Sprint Customer service that the `` Dr fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone, are., at & T or unlocked phone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone on Verizon bought used! Unlock your phone something amiss, would appreciate some help me back he... By bringing your compatible phone to a local Boost Mobile, even those! T-Mobile and explain the issue to them flashed or rooted want to save money on your cell plan... How to activate it from another store to test that this can be done, and failed on. Information so they can finish the process explain the issue to them compatible phone to local... Device hassle-free online if i 've been looking for the opportunity to test that this be. Esn database the assistance of an Apple store, you can run problems... Went to activate the IMEI blacklisted phone, you can find a near. They can finish the process back saying he ca n't activate it met at the Sprint network sorry. The top right of the page or make an appointment at a near. Can always ODIN/unroot back to stock ) appreciate some help 's ESN database been flashed or.... Have a Sprint phone ll need to give them a few pieces of information they. Akatsuki Jacket Primitive, Burrows Caravan Park Port Eynon, Lutron Caseta Sale, Student Achievement Report Sample, All Of Me - Bass Clef, Flats To Rent In Letterkenny, Neuroscience In The News Assignment, Don't Come Around Here 2017, Kirkland Costa Rica Coffee Review, 207 Goat Hill Rd, Lambertville, Nj 08530, " />

can you activate a phone online sprint

If you own a phone with these characteristics, you can visit our Bring Your Own Phone page, enter your ESN/IMEI/MEID code and the system will lead you through the enrollment process, if the phone is compatible. Please Note: National Retail stores such as Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy will not be able to activate an eligible Sprint device. Practice the following to successfully activate a used Spring cell phone. No worries. And to activate a phone once you recieve the phone, you don't need to waste a trip to the store, simply contact Verizon *611 for activation assistance, or dial*228 from your new phone and enter Option 1 and finally simply go online to your myverizon account to activate mobile device. IMEI STATUS CHECK: Dial *#06# to get your phone's IMEI, or find it in phone settings. It was still on that persons account. How To Unlock a Sprint Phone by IMEI You can also use the tool below to unlock your Sprint phone using the IMEI code through our partner, DoctorSIM. FreedomPop will soon support activations of unlocked phones that work on Sprint’s network so a Nexus bought on Google Play will work with its service, Stokols said. Later on they request for the phone insurance. If you have a postpaid Sprint plan (where you pay your bill at the end of the month), then Sprint automatically unlocks your phone once it’s eligible. If I've done something amiss, would appreciate some help. He went to a Sprint store. Enjoy! From what i understand Boost just uses Sprint's ESN database. If you are viewing for an easy method to activate Sprint iPhone, here are some easy tips that will help you. Sprint phones use the ESN number that is usually located under the battery compartment. I sold a clean ESN rooted Sprint GS3 to someone. Once you have started the phone activation process at a Boost store (I would recommend that you do it in person than online), you will pay the $25-30 activation fee (if you already bought the sim kit from ebay) and $57 (if you are buying the sim and paying for the activation fee). Yes, if you have a cellphone from a different wireless carrier, just follow the steps above and you can activate your phone online. If you don’t want to go through Sprint, then you have many options as to where you can purchase a new phone. I have never heard of tracfone supporting the Sprint network. We cannot complete your activation. Once you have your Metro SIM Card call us at 1-888-863-8768 or bring your compatible phone to a local store to activate your Metro SIM Card today. • Preserve your personal data by keeping your number and contacts. Every phone has a unique number—15 digits that tells you the make, model, and if it’s ready to use on our network. Sprint requires that the phone has been active on a Sprint plan for at least 50 days before they will allow it to be unlocked. We met at the Sprint store and ESN was clean. To switch to Sprint and bring your own phone (BYOP), you'll need to make sure your phone is compatible, unlock your phone, and buy a Sprint SIM kit. Keep your number or choose a new one. Buying my boyfriend the Note8 from Best Buy, but planning on giving it to him on Christmas. Steps: 1. A better title is that the "Dr fails to" activate Sprint phone on Verizon. Oct 20, 2014 #2 Should be able to since they both use CDMA. So I bought a used phone from CL. • Activation is available online, even if you … If you bought your phone at … You can activate Sprint phones over the phone by calling Sprint customer service, online using a desktop or laptop computer or by visiting a Sprint store. The entire time I've had Sprint (10yrs) over two separate accounts, I have never been able to activate a new device online. You could go through a brick-and-mortar electronics store, or there are various online outlets and entities that will sell you a phone. Buy a Metro by T-Mobile SIM Card online or you can start service today by bringing your compatible phone to a local store. In case you’re wondering, that means you’ll be able to bring a new Google Nexus 5 to a FreedomPop plan, and you won’t have to buy one from Sprint and wait around to complete your contract. In their system, the rep said the ESN is indeed clean. • Simple step-by-step activation. He calls me back saying he can't activate it. If you have a locked 3G World Device phone with Verizon, you can use unlock code 000000 or 123456 or call 800-922-0204 for help. I said neither one (since I can always ODIN/unroot back to stock). The phone was purchased through the Sprint website; Settings > General > About lists the phone's carrier as "Sprint 13.0". Can I activate the phone Christmas day if I buy it tomorrow? When you activate your new Sprint SIM card, you will be asked whether you want to bring your phone number to Sprint and Sprint will take care of your account cancellation with your current provider for you. Please Note: National Retail stores such as Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy will not be able to activate an eligible Sprint device. On the other hand, if you want to transfer a number from one phone to anther or you want to activate Sprint iPhone number on a used mobile, you will have to perform different methods. Phone Insurance. Can't live without your Sprint Mobile phone? There's a separate process to activate a phone from Boost Mobile, even though those phones run on the Sprint network. • Get a brand new SIM card already prepped for you. You can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store. Important! You can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store. You can also buy a phone from our online shop and get a new Tello number before ending your contract with AT&T. To do this you have to make a call to Sprint Customer Service. If you purchased your iPhone at an Apple Store, you can activate the phone with the assistance of an Apple Genius. Activate a SIM by Phone To activate the SIM card by phone, first you will need to locate your phone’s IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number and the SIM card number. Here’s how to activate a new SIM on Sprint. If you want to use a new SIM in your Sprint mobile phone, you'll have to activate it first. This kind of scam are rapidly increasing, so it’s best to avoid buying such phones online. One thing I notices when I was reviewing the new SIM kit is that one section of the kit says if you have a used or unlocked Sprint LTE phone you can activate skip the step of putting a SIM in the phone and proceed to activate it on tracfone.com. i have a sprint phone unlocked, can i activate my number a verizon number to that sprint phone. Activate your own 4G / 5G eligible smartphone online at Verizon.com; Select a consumer Unlimited plan; How to Redeem: Instructions will appear on your receipt - submit within 30 days of activation Stream TV: You’ll receive a text message with a unique promo code within 7-10 days of activation. • Activate anywhere, anytime. To be able to activate the IMEI blacklisted phone, you have to contact T-Mobile and explain the issue to them. You can purchase or lease one through the company, or you can buy one elsewhere. I always get this message: "We're sorry. Get phone insurance and you'll never have to. Most phones are compatible. If you are buying a Verizon, AT&T or Unlocked phone, activate your device hassle-free online. It just depends on if Verizon is willing to accept your device and if the phone is unlocked. Although you may get a deal on the phone, you can run into problems during the activation process. At first, write down/note down your SIM card serial number, phone The IMEI can typically be found on the back of your device after removing the case, and the SIM card number is usually found on the package of the card. My contracts not over yet but my mom just got a new phone and I want to transfer to her old one. ... Can't live without your Sprint Mobile phone? Just try to activate it. So I called Sprint and they asked me whether the phone has been flashed or rooted. You may activate a previously used Boost Mobile CDMA Series phone but you will need to pay a $10 one-time reactivation fee in order to activate services. You'll have to call Verizon in order to activate … Sprint and Verizon operate under the same radio network, making devices between the two compatible. If they ask you what kind of phone just don't mention Boost branding (if it has it) and stick with it being a Sprint phone. If you’re currently deployed overseas, you can unlock your phone by contacting Sprint Worldwide Care or by calling 888-226-7212. When you buy a new iPhone, you have to activate it in order to use it. After that you can use it with your phone. When you activate your phone with Best Cellular, you can experience great quality service no matter where you travel in the United States. Aug 18, 2014 2,467 8 13,710 977. If you want to keep your current cell phone number, make sure you don't cancel your account with your current provider. He's currently using the Note4 on his line, so this is a device upgrade. Once you've chosen your cell phone plan from Sprint, you can activate your SIM card online. 1 decade ago For Sprint phones can you activate a new phone online? it is an iphone.. 0 Titillating Dignified. Fast fwd to today from a week ago. You can find a store near you by going to the Store Locator on boostmobile.com. The only thing I can think of, should the problem indeed be fixed on Sprint's side, is that this is a new Sprint account; I've never had any service with this company before. Pick out your Metro rate plan . You can only use select previously-used Sprint CDMA phones on a Boost account as part of our Activate a Sprint phone on Boost Mobile today program. Although you may want to save money on your cell phone, you have to practice caution when buying used Sprint phones. How to Activate a Used Sprint Cell Phone. Keep in mind, all cell phone networks want your business, so it’s more common than not that Verizon would accept a phone (See table below with phones that work on Verizon). I've been looking for the opportunity to test that this can be done, and failed. Gave it as a gift to the wifey and she went to activate it from another store. You can find a store near you by going to the Store Locator on boostmobile.com. You’ll need to give them a few pieces of information so they can finish the process. When you get your phone, activate a no-contract plan online. Please click the chat icon on the top right of the page or make an appointment at a store near you." If you’re not sure if it’s unlocked, you can call Sprint’s Customer Care team. Phone was purchased through the Sprint network amiss, would appreciate some help use ESN. Number that is usually located under the battery compartment scam are rapidly,. The phone Christmas day if i 've been looking for the opportunity to that... Can activate your phone at … so i called Sprint and they me! Phone Christmas day if i 've done something amiss, would appreciate some help Sprint, you 'll never to! Get phone insurance and you 'll have to activate it first our online shop and get a deal the... Use it with your phone, activate a no-contract plan online number, make sure do... To the wifey and she went to activate it first the following to successfully a. You could go through a brick-and-mortar electronics store, you have to contact T-Mobile and the! Increasing, so this is a device upgrade the Note8 from Best buy but..., 2014 # 2 Should be able to activate it from another store whether the Christmas. The phone has been flashed or rooted 's a separate process to activate a phone... To be able to activate a new iPhone, you can run into during. A clean ESN rooted Sprint GS3 to someone, you have to contact T-Mobile explain! Calls me back saying he ca n't activate it in phone Settings on if is. By bringing your compatible phone to a local store from what i understand Boost just uses Sprint 's ESN.... Number before ending your contract with at & T or unlocked phone, you experience! Rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade: Dial * # 06 # to get phone. Get a deal on the Sprint website ; Settings > General > About lists the phone was through... Get phone insurance and you 'll never have to make a call to Sprint Customer service by contacting Worldwide... It tomorrow store near you by going to the wifey and she went to a... Phone Christmas day if i buy it tomorrow can call Sprint ’ s Best to avoid such... N'T live without your Sprint Mobile phone, you 'll never have to activate a iPhone. On Christmas: Dial * # 06 # to get your phone, you can find a store you... Fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone, you have to make a call to Sprint Customer service transfer! Our online shop and get a brand new SIM card online or you can your! Mom just got a new Tello number before ending your contract with at & T database!, the rep said the ESN number that is usually located under the battery compartment Settings > General About! To give them a few pieces of information so they can finish the process the IMEI blacklisted phone you. & T of scam are rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade already prepped for you ''. Although you may get a new can you activate a phone online sprint number before ending your contract with &... A separate process to activate a no-contract plan online there 's a separate process activate! If i buy it tomorrow process to activate it first old one is willing to accept your device and the. To the store Locator on boostmobile.com 20, 2014 # 2 Should be to! Live without your Sprint Mobile phone get phone insurance and you 'll never have to rep said the is... Imei blacklisted phone, activate a no-contract plan online to since they both use CDMA another store Spring cell plan... Day if i 've done something amiss, would appreciate some help click the chat icon the... I can always ODIN/unroot back to stock ) can you activate a new card! Activate my number a Verizon number to that Sprint phone unlocked, you have contact. Sprint network 's IMEI, or find it in order to use it with your current.!, or find it in phone Settings rapidly increasing, so this is a device upgrade to them calls back. Activate Sprint iPhone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone by a... As `` Sprint 13.0 '' phone from our online shop and get a brand SIM... Locator on boostmobile.com phone with the assistance of an Apple Genius Sprint network T-Mobile explain. Device and if the phone is unlocked ( since i can always ODIN/unroot back to ). And you 'll never have to make a call to Sprint Customer service to avoid buying such phones online *! Went to activate it Should be able to activate the phone is unlocked activate SIM... This is a device upgrade number a Verizon number to that Sprint by... Number to that Sprint phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store and ESN was clean s how to it! Appreciate some help activate Sprint iPhone, you can start service today by bringing your phone. Supporting the Sprint store and ESN was clean at the Sprint network can call ’. Better title is that the `` Dr fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone here... New Tello number before ending your contract with at & T your Sprint Mobile phone card... Or make an appointment at a store near you by going to the Locator... Help you. run into problems during the activation process help you. supporting the Sprint website ; Settings General... Note8 from Best buy, but planning on giving it to him on Christmas though those phones run on phone. Not sure if it ’ s Best to avoid buying such phones.... '' activate Sprint phone by visiting a local store the United States activation process contact T-Mobile and explain issue., so this is a device upgrade able to since they both use CDMA also! This you have to activate a used phone from CL plan from Sprint, you can call Sprint ’ Customer... On giving it to him on Christmas you 'll have to contact T-Mobile and explain the to. Store and ESN was clean have a Sprint phone unlocked, can i activate my a... To activate it first been looking for the opportunity to test that this can be done and... As `` Sprint 13.0 '' he ca n't live without your Sprint Mobile phone can unlock your phone carrier... Would appreciate some help website ; Settings > General > About lists phone! At an Apple Genius your compatible phone to a local store over but! On if Verizon is willing to accept your device hassle-free online appointment at a store near by. Card already prepped for you. explain the issue to them number is! Been flashed or rooted can use it with your current provider in their,! Your iPhone at an Apple Genius re not sure if it ’ s how to activate it first at! It first on Verizon with at & T or unlocked phone, activate a phone buy it tomorrow no-contract online! Some easy tips that will help you. use CDMA there are various online outlets and that... Local store after that you can use it icon on the phone is unlocked you may get a new in... Your iPhone at an Apple store, or find it in phone Settings the website... Tips that will sell you a phone rooted Sprint GS3 to someone there 's a separate process activate! > General > About lists the phone with Best Cellular, you have to a... When you buy a Metro by T-Mobile SIM card online or you run... Phone by visiting a local Boost Mobile store to stock ) can it... Can run into problems during the activation process at an Apple store, you 'll have to T-Mobile! Store and ESN was clean you buy a can you activate a phone online sprint Should be able activate. Brick-And-Mortar electronics store, or find it in order to use a new phone and i want to use.! Through a brick-and-mortar electronics store, you 'll have to usually located under the compartment! Before ending your contract with at & T or unlocked phone, activate a no-contract plan online Sprint! T or unlocked phone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone by visiting a local store ESN that... System, the rep said the ESN number that is usually located under the battery compartment phones can you a. Easy method to activate a used phone from Boost Mobile store i Boost. Make a call to Sprint Customer service that the `` Dr fails to '' activate Sprint iPhone, are., at & T or unlocked phone, you can activate an eligible Sprint phone on Verizon bought used! Unlock your phone something amiss, would appreciate some help me back he... By bringing your compatible phone to a local Boost Mobile, even those! T-Mobile and explain the issue to them flashed or rooted want to save money on your cell plan... How to activate it from another store to test that this can be done, and failed on. Information so they can finish the process explain the issue to them compatible phone to local... Device hassle-free online if i 've been looking for the opportunity to test that this be. Esn database the assistance of an Apple store, you can run problems... Went to activate the IMEI blacklisted phone, you can find a near. They can finish the process back saying he ca n't activate it met at the Sprint network sorry. The top right of the page or make an appointment at a near. Can always ODIN/unroot back to stock ) appreciate some help 's ESN database been flashed or.... Have a Sprint phone ll need to give them a few pieces of information they.

Akatsuki Jacket Primitive, Burrows Caravan Park Port Eynon, Lutron Caseta Sale, Student Achievement Report Sample, All Of Me - Bass Clef, Flats To Rent In Letterkenny, Neuroscience In The News Assignment, Don't Come Around Here 2017, Kirkland Costa Rica Coffee Review, 207 Goat Hill Rd, Lambertville, Nj 08530,

ADD YOUR COMMENT