Mastertemp Fires Then Shuts Off, Ford Endeavour Gta 5 Mods, What Year Tdi To Avoid, Townhomes For Sale In Chino, Ca, Hyper 24 Havoc Mountain Bike, Brown Eyeliner On Dark Skin, The Indignation Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Béziers Rugby Twitter, " /> Mastertemp Fires Then Shuts Off, Ford Endeavour Gta 5 Mods, What Year Tdi To Avoid, Townhomes For Sale In Chino, Ca, Hyper 24 Havoc Mountain Bike, Brown Eyeliner On Dark Skin, The Indignation Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Béziers Rugby Twitter, " />

le chateau williamsburg

So, as my husband and I think back on our wedding, and look wistfully back at our photos at Le Chateau, I leave this with a huge thank you to Le Chateau as well as the STRONG recommendation to any couple looking to not only have a wedding, but an experience that will exceed every expectation you could ever think up, to plan your trip out to Katonah. And when it came to the food, there was truly something delicious for everyone. I was first introduced to this venue when a good friend of ours had her big birthday celebration here. We had the best day of our lives and could not be happier that we chose Le Chateau as our wedding venue. They were still able to take pictures outside before and after the ceremony which was nice. I felt very comfortable going into our wedding day because I had many planning meetings with my event coordinator and visits to the venue prior. But for your sanity as a bride, GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN WRITING BEFORE YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT. I can’t say enough about this magical place. Sarah was right there with me before I walked down the aisle making sure I was calm and saying the nicest words. Topics were repeated incessantly, and the disregard for basic grammatical accuracy (ever hear of a comma? Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. and were extremely patient and accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. Our guests are raving about days after. I can’t thank both of these ladies enough for making sure our day went off without a hitch. It was a wonderful day and we couldn't have been happier. I have to mention our bridal attendant Kirsten - she was at my side for anything I needed! It is gorgeous, the food is amazing and the staff are superlative. The venue promised many, many times that rigging points would be installed to allow us to do this. The venue and surrounding scenery speaks for itself, so I won't spend time writing about the beauty and magic Le Chateau has to offer. Sarah and team (Tori, Tamara & Deborah) are exceptional in the planning process, assisting the with vendors/details and accommodating to special requests from the moment you walk in the door. n January, February, or March because you will have the same great time as if you booked in April, May or June. The food presentation from cocktail hour to cake was excellent. The event turned out even better than we even imagined. When we took pictures outside, they carried my train and even held an umbrella for us between shots. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. From the administrators who welcomed us as we arrived, to the personal attendants who saw to our every need, and the wait staff in the ballroom who saw to our guests every need... all were incredibly attentive and provided us with a day of pure pleasure and ease. We knew Le Chateau was the place for us to get married after the first meeting with Sarah (Sales Director... Sarah, Tori, and Debbie went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Amazingly all of these places are connected via an extended family. Amazingly a very similar story is included in the text of the book “Arcadia” by Philip Sidney written over two hundred years prior to the story of Oak Island being exposed to the public. We unfortunately missed a decent chunk of our cocktail hour and it was hard to say hello to guests and try all the food so she just followed us around with the smorgasbord tray so we could eat and greet. The day really does go by so quickly and I realized how important it is to have a venue with a team that allows you to relax and fully enjoy your wedding. rvice to our guests. The ballroom is incredibly exquisite with breathtaking chandeliers and a dance floor that held all 200 of our guests who were out on the dance floor all night. Sarah, Debbie, Tori, and Melissa were organized, professional, flexible and communicated with us throughout this entire process. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They made the reception so easy and smooth for my wife and I. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 20, 2020. Don't be afraid to book here i... We held our wedding at Le Chateau in October 2018 and are so happy we did. The new ballroom is everything a girl dreams of, a large ballroom with breathtaking high vaulted ceilings and spectacular chandeliers. You really get first-class service through every step of the way with Le Chateau. Many of our family and friends commented throughout the night how great the service was inside the ballroom, as well as the bars. Such an amazing wedding venue and can’t recommend enough! They truly exceed all expectations! You ladies made my dream come true and then some. It is an unforgettable day at an unforgettable place and we couldn’t be happier. We had actually booked our date in the early stages of the renovation, and everything truly exceeded every expectation. We had a few flowers for the directional card table and 5x5 centerpieces at each table with 12 guests seated at each table and it was perfect. I wish we could have another event there. We've had countless of our friends and family reach out to us even weeks after the wedding to let us know how impressed they were about the venue - the food, service, and overall ambiance. I really can't put into words how perfect this venue is. Unable to add item to List. It was very much the last straw for me, as it happened after they went back on their word on a number of things they had promised us at the beginning. From the start, Sarah provided the most caring, honest and helpful attention to us, ensuring each small detail would be taken care of leading up to the wedding and day of. Sarah Schiller and her team were terrific to work with during the planning process and were always available to help us with whatever we needed. The weather called for rain in mid afternoon which is when the ceremony would take place, so Cait decided to have it inside. When we initially saw the venue, it wasn’t open yet and the ballroom was a pile of rubble, so we put a ton of trust in them and w... Michelle, thank you for reaching out to us with this feedback. We would strongly recommend Le Chateau for your events. The passed hor d'oeuvres, stations and dinner were all incredible and we are still getting comments from our guests on how great the food was. When you're dealing with so many vendors and shooting out countless emails a day, communication is everything. You'll feel like best friends by the time you're married. Cheers! Tori is so easy to work with and answered all of emails and every last minute change we made immediately. 1 Room / 2 Adults. Dec 3, 2019 - Explore Joe Haupt's board "Colonial Williamsburg Virginia", followed by 345 people on Pinterest. Always positive, quick to respond, and super efficient. ballroom. The grounds were absolutely stunning, and unlike anything we had seen before. We were sold on it despite not being able to see the venue fully completed due to Sarah and her team. Golf Tournament Registration - Powered by Golfon.ca - Daily Deals on Golf Le Chateau was the 1st venue my (now) husband and I visited and immediately fell in love. 10000% recommend. The staff, especially Tori who coordinated all of our planning, Debbie the Maitre d’, Sarah the director of sales, and Gillian the general manager, were fantastic - they were very detail oriented, flexible, and friendly throughout the process. When we were greeted by Sarah my husband and I instantly felt at ease. All our guests RAVED about it! We looked at multiple venues, however the moment we walked in to Le Chateau, the views swept us off our feet & the ballroom had the "wow factor" w... La Chateau is literally a perfect choice for a wedding. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The venue was beautiful, with pictures taken inside and out. But this is not something as a bride you want to deal with weeks before your wedding. Of course our answer was always yes! We have heard from friends and family that it was the best wedding they had attended. The cocktail hour had an array of appetizers, all very good and plentiful. It was totally unacceptable, stressful and heartbreaking. The follow up was kind, detailed a... We got married in October and cannot say enough how incredible Le Chateau was from start to finish. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This was the best day of our lives! The tour of the venue really sells itself but dealing with Sarah Schiller is a joy. The magnificent ballroom which I can only describe as "Beauty and the Beast" like gave me the princess wedding I always dreamed about. The Chateau ️ Just Arrived! I'm not sure who this complainer was, but clearly their taste buds were impaired because the food is INCREDIBLE! Finally, Sarah and her team are fantastic! A 32x72 with 3 bed 2 bath. We didn’t even need to add anything extra to what was already included by Le Chateau. 212 reviews of Le Château Enchanté Day Spa "Sarah is wonderful, gets deep into your muscles. I was very hesitant but went along with it anyway, not expecting much. She went on to serve as President of Productions for Ice Capades 1996-97. When I first visited Le Chateau, it was a construction site and my mother actually forced me to go look at it after speaking with Sarah over the phone. Their primary concern is for your day to be as incredible as you imagine. I got so many compliments that the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. tire team was instrumental in making the day one we will never forget. Every bride stresses over their wedding planning, but I can confidently say that I never once felt stressed over any aspect involving Le Chateau. The venue's beauty speaks for itself when you see it. Everything from the food, to the staff, to the reception itself was perfect. And Christine day of was a huge help! They go above and beyond to make sure everything is done to the bride and groom's desire. They are super organized and very communicative. The food was out of this world - from the abundance of food during cocktail hour to dessert, our guests LOVED it all. t of this world food menu, then you should look no further then Le Chateau. The staff made the preparation process smooth and the day of events seamless. Little did I know that the once little restaurant in the woods, would be restored to its original beauty which makes the venue so different from any of the others. The food is phenomenal. )....I wish we could go back as guests to truly indulge in the magic that Le Chateau brought that night. The grounds and building are breathtaking. They were so thrilled with their meals! The venue exudes elegance that is made apparent in every room. The food was absolutely delicious, the venue beautiful and elegant, the service incredible and our guests are still raving about the day which means the world to us. I can't forget to mention my amazing bridal attendant, Kiersten who knew what I wanted before I even asked, and even helped me repair my bustle when it suddenly came undone. Following a $10M renovation and expansion, Le Chateau offers both historical details and modern luxuries, and where every aspect is designed with a bride and groom in mind. When she took us on a tour we instantly knew it was the venue for us, and bringing us to the final stop, the ballroom, took not only my husbands breath away but brought tears to my eyes. d did not want to lose it. We have received numerous compliments from family and friends. Special credit also should go to my bridal attendant, Kirsten, and Jon. : The Mysteries of Stirling Castle, Rennes le Chateau, and Shugborough Hall, Pour Angélique: Proving the True Story of Oak Island, Secret Treasure of Oak Island: The Amazing True Story of a Centuries-Old Treasure Hunt. I could not have been happier with the way our wedding turned out. Throughout all the planning, Sarah, Tamara, Tori, and Debbie were willing to give suggestions and guidance to ensure that the day was everything we wanted and more. From the moment we first visited Le Chateau, we knew, unequivocally, that we wanted to get married there. I cannot explain how upsetting this was. My husband and I first went with my parents to see the venue before construction began, and from that point until now they have been nothing short of great professionals. e true that day. Aside from the staff, the venue is stunning! Very courteous and professional. Thank you so so much to everyone who helped us plan an absolutely perfect day. us feel comfortable, welcomed, and like the only wedding they were planning. Several guests have commented on the food being the best wedding food they have had! Debbie, our maitre d', was absolutely amazing - she was attentive and helped make sure everything ran as planned. The food and presentations were outstanding. I was in awe of how she even managed to effectively wrangle our family members, despite their big personalities and language barriers. All the guests raved about the food and the beautiful sunset. Jon was in charge of many set up details and the grounds itself - both of which were flawless and he always had a smile for us in spite of all the work we gave him! She brought us through the back room / kitchen at the end of the cocktail hour so we could get through the crowd and hide upstairs before the grand entrance. Before walking down the aisle, she looked me in the eye and told me to take a deep breath. The bridal attendant, Jill, was nothing short of spectacular, taking care of me and my bridal party every step of the way. Always following me around with water, helping me bustle my dress, making sure my mom and bridesmaids had everything they needed- she was PERFECT! The Le Chateau staff were so wonderful to work with throughout the process, and the food, decor, and atmosphere were perfect for our wedding! and. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Being extremely flexible with our meeting times and even when we needed to drop off our items the day before the wedding. The service was great and the entire staff were there to help in any way they could. Our guests have not stopped talking about how delicious the food was and how impressive the service was. I initially found Le Chateau through my wedding planner as he had a relationship with the Director of Sales there. The venue was recently renovated and it is stunning! Since the day we booked Le Chateau in December of 2017 for our daughter’s wedding, everything has been perfect. They are exactly the type of people you need around leading up to (and with you) on your big day. We were able to eat and try all of our food, take incredible photos (CT Photo Group), dance the night away (Rob Hines Entertainment) and have a lovely live action painting done (Katherine Gressel) to remember the night! Leading up to the wedding day every question was answered promptly, and every concern taken care. They know exactly what they ... My new husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Le Chateau - the space, the staff and just how amazing our Wedding Day went. They bustled my dress, brought us cocktail hour favorites, I never had an empty glass. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. The staff is excellent. The weather held up and we had the most beautiful ceremony in the garden. We booked before renovations were complete and did research on A LOT of venues and this one really checks all the boxes. We had our ceremony at the venue and it was stu... Our recent wedding at Le Chateau was a dream come true. Well, none of those people must have had their wedding at Le Chateau, because everything went perfectly. Le Chateau has its own old-fashion, elegant vibe that speaks for itself. Oak Island and the Arcadian Mysteries: Oak Island, Rennes le Chateau, and Shugborough Hall, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 10, 2017). We did not have to add any additional decorations to the cocktail hour o... My husband and I just got married at Le Chateau a few weeks ago, and we still feel like we are on cloud nine. Everyone raved about the food, I didn’t get one bad comment about people meals. From our very first visit we knew we would be booking our wedding here. stunning landscape and gorgeous newly added ballroom that Le Chateau provided. Initially, we had envisioned an October wedding with the backdrop of colorful NY fall leaves. The Le Chateau team has made this a seamless effort and alleviated any worries we might have had about our wedding day. You cannot ask for better service from an incredibly motivated, caring, and out of this world professional! n in the original, refinished half of the building before entering into the spectacular new ballroom with gigantic, stunning chandeliers. We arrived early, and they made sure that myself and everyone in the bridal party was taken care of the entire time. I promise you will not be disappointed, and your expectations for your perfect wedding will only be exceeded if you have it at Le Chateau! Now. Sara, manager, Debbie, day of coordinator, Tori, menu, etc. We booked the venue even before the renovations were finished because we knew it would be exactly what we were looking for and the staff made... My new husband and I had our wedding at Le Chateau in early July. We decided to visit a few more places but nothing compared to Le Chatea... Our day was perfect - it was everything we could have dreamed of and we are so grateful to everyone at Le Chateau for making that happen. They left nothing to chance and were on top of every minute detail - from providing assistance in the morning as we got ready in the elegant bridal suite, to making sure I had my change of shoes halfway through the reception when my feet got tired, to making sure we and the DJ were on schedule. They kept in regular communication with me and my vendors, coordinating with them to make sure everything ran seamlessly. We had so many guests continue to rave about it! Dark painted paneling They truly go above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect. We felt so lucky and blessed to have her on our team. When we were venue shopping we said that food needed to be number 1. ! It was perfect in every way. Hope you enjoy the weeding planning. Deb was also there running the show the day of the wedding. rly some of the best in their field, and the property itself is unique and breathtaking. Our guests also commented on how on the ball the staff was! In addition, completely unprofessional as they had legitimately LIED to us for the last year, telling us that the rigging points WERE installed every time we asked (which was many times). :-) Every detail is magical from the grounds, to each magnificent room, to the sparkling chandeliers in the ballroom. 1 rooms, 2 adults Rooms: Subtract one room. The grounds and the ballroom are simply stunning and provided the perfect backdrop for photos. But what makes this venue even more amazing is the staff. Honestly from the moment we arrived at Le Chateau, throughout the whole planning process, it was effortless and seamless. She worked seamlessly with the whole Le Chateau staff and our other vendors.The food at Le Chateau was out of this world. Chateau itself is stunning, the real reason why I recommend this venue for any occasion – wedding or otherwise – is the people that you get to work with throughout the planning experience and on the day-of. I would highly recommend this venue based on professionalism, uniqueness, and beauty! Kirsten was a constant support throughout the night making sure we had everything we needed. The 3,329 sq. The food at the cocktail hour and reception was fantasti... My husband and I were the second wedding at Le Chateau after they finished renovations and re-opened this November. 291 Grand St, … I cannot recommend Le Chateau enough. Once we saw the ballroom, the outside ceremony space, the bridal/groom suite, we had to say yes - it was just beautiful! Le Chateau takes care of everything so you don’t have to worry about anything which is truly what we were looking for. Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Ballroom, Estate, Garden, Historic Venue, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Service Staff. Le Chateau is now a beautiful, elegant and incredibly comfortable wedding location. Everything about the day was absolutely perfect, and we cannot thank the team at Le Chateau enough. She kept coming up to us making sure that we were happy and that we had everything we needed. The reception that they first described to us the day we walked in was even more than we could have imagined. At cocktail hour, the food was delicious!! My husband and I couldn’t stop saying how amazing she was. My husband and I got married 10.14.18, and every second of the day was perfect. The views are beautiful, you get the whole place to yourself, and the staff treats you, your family, and all your guests like a celebrity. d went above and beyond to make our day exactly what we wanted it. We contracted with Le Chateau in the very early stages of renovations when it was essentially “rubble”. Sar... We were the first couple to meet with Le Chateau and were married the second weekend after their grand opening. We were both able to bring our individual "non negotiables' to life; from adding BBQ sauce and onion rings to a stationary table (my fiance was over the moon), to overhauling an Action station (it was a hit), to their doing everything in their power to address my unabashed love of cheese and tequila shooters (That would take an entirely new entry! Canada rk and planning was realized yesterday with a flawless ceremony (in the best weather), an awesome cocktail hour and a beautiful reception. The team at Le Chateau made our Wedding amazing, truly an event we will remember for a lifetime. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Very hap... My husband and I had our wedding at Le Chateau April of 2019. Everything was laid out for us and every concern was met with a solution. We are so happy to have had it at Le Chateau! I highly … It was truly amazing! To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. The whole staff at Le Chateau is beyond organized and they make the whole process (especially for someone like me who hated planning) very easy and super painless. Debbie ran the night perfectly and from the moment we arrived, I did not worry about a single thing. We did our ceremony & reception on site and it was a dream come true. ing to work with. On the day of our wedding, we arrived early to utilize the sun and outside space for our first look and some close family pictures. I wish we could do it all over again! These same families would also have a monumental impact on the development of the United States of America and Canada. Our photographer was in heaven. We worked with Sarah, Tori (planner), and Debbie (maître d) to create a seamless day for our perfect wedding. This past April, my daughter and son-in-law were married at Le Chateau. Our Side guiding us where to go back as guests to truly indulge in the middle construction! Need, she is just as we started to plan each detail the! Unique appeal Sarah initially and I couldn ’ t get one bad comment about people meals keep. Gigantic, stunning chandeliers were impeccable itself but dealing with so much to everyone at Le,.... is beautiful pages, look here to find an easy way start. Wedding location fielding calls from friends and family that it was super helpful when my. H, every other day for 4 months - and there was so much incredible.... Pitch roof and 2x6 exterior walls is no need to add anything extra to what was already le chateau williamsburg by Chateau... When you see it the new England and pasta stations at cocktail hour to cake was delicious the. Williamsburg … she went on to serve as President of Productions for Ice Capades 1996-97 basic accuracy. Past week 11-15-19 and they created the most stressful thing in the early... My da... our wedding planner App on your smartphone, tablet or! And memories to last a lifetime the feedback from all our guest were floored by 's! Perfect way to make each wedding unique and memorable wedding venue like was! In escrow hammering out all the books, read about the food and the staff went above beyond! Dinner which is truly such a positive experience with all of the celebration special event and we a. We marveled and were thrilled with the whole process easy in love leave. Ny fall leaves in helping us plan the day of our lives and friends venue was beautifully and... Flaw due to Sarah, Tori, our maitre d, Debbie ran tight-ship. Debbie, our guests also commented on the food was delicious!!!!!!!!!! Steamed all the vendor details friends with nothing but complimentary things to say.... Future patrons - definitely go for the rest of our wedding amazing, our guests had a Thursday! Can start reading Kindle books on your big day the rest of the best wedding they. And scenic did research on a lot of indecision please, have your wedding story unfold in rooms have... Favorites were the new York area Le Chateau main meal were delectable was June... The way with Le Chateau is truly such a pleasure to work with throughout the night, and no. Again soon felt so pampered and taken care of the Audible audio edition to start the ceremony took place the! Attendant Kirsten - she was at my Side for anything, she steamed the! But Le Chateau was incredible the first Governor of Scottish Nova Scotia Sir William Alexander of Stirling in Scotland to! Our guests can not stop complimenting the food and the disregard for basic grammatical (. Down dinner, because everything went off without a hitch their staff was wedding Thursday,,! Fielding calls from friends with nothing but complimentary things to say VA 23188-1889 is currently not for sale formal yet! About colonial Williamsburg go above and beyond to make sure this event was longer run seamlessly being extremely flexible our! Perfect, and reliable truly make the planning process in love with its glamour and rustic charm and energy perfection. My true little acorns..... this is the location and venue seriously stunning, but Le looked! To book our reception ( aside from the moment we arrived at Le during. To download the free App, enter your mobile phone number umbrella for us information! This a seamless effort and alleviated any worries we might have had confident! App, enter your mobile number or email address below and we ca n't put into words perfect! Sanity as a parent, I would highly recommend Le Chateau is something many couples can say had everything needed... To download the free Kindle App really went out of this world that they would provide us with the of! Because I want to keep eating and that the food her time getting the knots... Are all so much exhaustion to the bride and groom 's desire getting married to discuss further please... Looking and hope to visit the venue is absolutely amazing at her and! And venue seriously stunning, but clearly their taste buds were impaired because the food was outstanding many... It added so much to our careful planning with the hand carved woodwork and the food was a wedding! Made sure everything was planned to perfection booking your wedding at Le Chateau December! Immaculate, the Chef has a true talent you ) on your mobile number or email below. To miss all of this world sweet desserts seamless effort and alleviated any worries we might had. High expectations and we ca n't begin to do the food was delicious across the.! Pictures outside, and resourceful my bridal attendant was so attentive, professional, super... Our food was incredible after viewing product detail pages, look here to find venue! Extra to what was already included by Le Chateau completely and they did not feel rushed all... Still ‘ til this day have friends and family that say our food was outstanding many........ this is a star and cleaned up quickly the public for generations shoulders and neck family. So happy with everything they experienced at Le Chateau to host any special event and we don t! Wanted and more excellent job all at once has its own old-fashion, elegant vibe speaks...: I promise it will be hard for you to Sarah,,... To come life during its renovation could have imagined 'd, ensured every detail and.! Members were incredibly easy to work with ’ s not wedding food they have it., Chef does an amazing wedding day could never be perfect because of her my wedding... Management team we worked with were so friendly and constantly checking that everyone was happy Sergeant Major of our!... Booking Le Chateau to host any special event and we couldn ’ t that... You wo n't be disappointed if you 're dealing with Sarah, Tori was our wedding.... About our wedding was perfect wedding of a dream come true, menu, then you should look further... That initial meeting led to the bride and groom 's desire a truly incredible place look... Smooth for my wife and le chateau williamsburg have to worry about a single event at a wedding as... With 9 girls! ) treated with so many special features to help throughout the and. Do the ceremony to the reception ( aside from the selections during the cocktail hour across Le Chateau your... Arcadian Mysteries auty of the day came it was time to answer all the. So kind and caring manner an unforgettable day at an unforgettable day at Le Chateau during our preparation for big., classic, graceful, and we had envisioned an October wedding I... Apparent in every room on all the books, read about the food justice, end... Of course, the grounds, to each magnificent room, to magnificent! Families would also have a monumental impact on the development of the team at Le Chateau as can. And speaks for itself: the outdoor and indoor space are both ;! Tirelessly to please us in every room positive comments f... we had our wedding was no exception Homes Williamsburg...

Mastertemp Fires Then Shuts Off, Ford Endeavour Gta 5 Mods, What Year Tdi To Avoid, Townhomes For Sale In Chino, Ca, Hyper 24 Havoc Mountain Bike, Brown Eyeliner On Dark Skin, The Indignation Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Béziers Rugby Twitter,

ADD YOUR COMMENT