Marshmallow Flavored Hot Chocolate, You're Welcome Images With Flowers, How To Draw A Log Fire, Frozen Book Read Aloud, Wedding Cake Toppers Bride And Groom, San Jose Fire Map Live, Sea Salt Soak For Piercings, Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Platinum, Shopping Centre Near Brighton, Jiraiya Quotes Memories, " /> Marshmallow Flavored Hot Chocolate, You're Welcome Images With Flowers, How To Draw A Log Fire, Frozen Book Read Aloud, Wedding Cake Toppers Bride And Groom, San Jose Fire Map Live, Sea Salt Soak For Piercings, Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Platinum, Shopping Centre Near Brighton, Jiraiya Quotes Memories, " />

rhodia webplanner review

I’ll share those later in the post. Thank you for the review on the planner. Colorful hard cover journals with dot grid or lined 90g ivory paper. I second the tutorial for coloring tangles w/ promarkers!And I love the way you did the tangle how-2's.Great review - molly z. Yes! Moderator Emeritus. I did NOT jump up from my computer like I had won the lottery. For many years now, the Rhodia Rhodiarama hardcover notebook has been one of my favorites. Desk Size: 6 ¼ " x 9 ½ "Orange: Ref. 19 is A4+ sized or 8.75 x 12.4”. long village lettering has uploaded 283 photos to Flickr. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The layout allows you to see your week at a single glance: lined weekly schedule on the left, and graph grid for notes on the right. The planner comes in two sizes. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Organize your week on the left; keep notes on Rhodia's famous grid paper on the right. Name Format Size I’ll try not to gush too much, because I like to let people make up their own minds about a product, but I did find this planner a pleasure to hold and view. The layout allows you to see your week at a single glance: lined weekly schedule on the left, and graph grid for notes on the right. It is sponsored by Clairefontaine-Rhodia, the maker of Rhodia products. ( Log Out /  Rhodia 6 1/2" x 8 1/4" Meeting Book. As you are one of the few people I’ve found who has used both the 1917 and the Rhodia for a while I wanted to ask you which one has better build quality. Rhodia WebPlanners combine contemporary design with great functionality. Thread starter #1 Shave_Rat. Франции 11 декабря Знакомимся с набором Moleskine Smart Writing Set Earlier this year Ana asked me if I would be interested in reviewing a Rhodia Goalbook (Rhodia, $25.95). The premium Rhodia Goalbook has just enough structure to keep days and tasks organized. 80 notebook. Rhodia & Clairefontaine Notebook Options. 3787: Desk Size: 6 ¼ " x 9 ½ "Black: Ref. There is some shadowing on the back of the page where I shaded heavily. Despite the number of ‘extras’ the planner is surprisingly slim and light. Soft touch orange and black top stapled notepads with 90g ivory paper. I did NOT scream like a banshee and wake up my dog. Cheap Rhodia notebook webplanner 9x14cm Silver,You can get more details about Rhodia notebook webplanner 9x14cm Silver:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com I’ll share those later in the post. Shop Now. Sorry, but the links take you to my Wordpress blog. It has Rhodia's signature silky smooth paper, and the overall look aims at elegance rather than flash. First of all, I had (almost) a hard time to find it here in Montreal. Rhodia WebPlanner review. Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 Review and 2 New Tangle Patterns-Tinfoil & Squaremond Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 I won’t describe the little jig I did when Karen (thank you, Karen!) The medium sized planner features 90g white paper, and the pocket sized version, 64g white paper. Happy Friday, my fine friends! Week on left; Rhodia's famous grid for notes on the right. Nothing undignified about the WebPlanner, though. Learn. Not that we’re surprised, since we’ve been in the notebook-making business for almost 90 years! New tangle pattern! I got mine a few days ago, and have been putting it through the paces a bit since. Karen from Exaclair sent me one of the new Rhodia Webnotebook with 90g Paper (Available via Amazon) to review. The layout allows you to see your week at a single glance: lined weekly schedule on the left, and graph grid for notes on the right. This certainly looks cool to me I am always looking for a good planner and this one looks like it would be great love the doodle pageThanks for sharing and the new tanglesJohnina. Rhodia Premium Notepads. I have written up a tutorials on Bleedthrumanades (the tangling I'm doing with Letraset Promarkers)in the past. I received the large size (6 1/4 x 9 1/2" (16 x 24 cm), and there is also a Pocket sizes-4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm). ( Log Out /  Entdecke (und sammle) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest. Rhodia N° 18 - 8 1/4" x 11 3/4" Staplebound Notepads (Graph, Blank, Dot Grid or Lined w/margin Paper) Rhodia # 378 6 1/4"w x 9 1/2"h Weekly Webplanner (Jan 2021 - … by Stephanie What Promarker colors do you use? Rhodia Webnotebooks. I'm a self-taught artist who dances about with all sorts of artistic mediums. 10 is 2 x 2.9” whereas the Rhodia No. Each day is numbered (Day 1 to 365) and number of days left in the year is given (cool!). I received this notebook for free from jbwelly.com. These will not be available in stores until late July or early August, so I was thrilled at the opportunity to get my hands on an advance copy for a review. Each day is numbered (Day 1 to 365) and number of days left in the year is given (cool!). Not sure why this seemed like Flubber. Thanks to your review, I am going to purchase my first Leuchtturn Planner. New tangle pattern! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Our friends over at The Pen Addict are giving away a Rhodia 2020 WebPlanner, courtesy of Vanness Pens, and you have until 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Friday (that’s today!) Rhodia 2021 Weekly Planner 4 x 6 Keep your life in order and enjoy the pleasures of Rhodia's acid-free, ink-friendly paper with its new Weekly Planner for 2021! For 2015, I ordered a Rhodia Planner from Fahrneys Pens and while it had better paper, it did not have enough functionality for me. Rhodia notebook webplanner 9x14cm Black: Amazon.ca: Office Products. Available in black or orange. Nothing undignified about the WebPlanner, though. Post Comment . Ive decided today to share mu review of my new Rhodia Weekly Planner 2015 with you. It has Rhodia’s signature silky smooth paper, and the overall look aims at elegance rather than flash. Change ). Page 2 of 2 - Rhodia Weekly Planner Review - posted in Paper & Pen Paraphernalia Reviews and Articles: Do you know any agenda with a back pocket? Last year Karen did a post saying a retail customer sells large quantities of Rhodia weekly planners to their customers, who use them as bullet journals. The paper is very smooth, especially with the gold-nibbed Lamy 2000. The creamy, Premium “R” paper is glass smooth, excellent for fountain pens and other liquid inks. I won’t describe the little jig I did when Karen (thank you, Karen!) Review by Tina Koyama. Rhodia WebPlanner as a Bullet Journal? Rhodia Webplanner 2021 Calendar Year - Weekly Planner - 4x6 - Black Cover So far, this thing is rock solid. And will you pleeeease post a tutorial (ASAP!) at Exaclair agreed to send me a Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 for review, because my dance was just undignified. New tangle pattern! Organize your week on the left; keep notes on Rhodia's famous grid paper on the right. October 11, 2016 Karen Doherty. I'm posting two today, and will do up the other two soon. In-Depth Bullet Journal Notebook Review - Duration: 18:52. This is because according to Rhodia (or QuoVadis) web site, this weekly planner is not distributed in Canada. 5:29. Goulet Pens … Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Thank you all!Barb, you will love your planner! You’d think elegance would be difficult when some of the print is orange. Hello Select your address Office Products Hello, Sign in. 80 … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The planner comes in two sizes. Now for the two new tangles, Squaremond and Tinfoil. Concise note system. I tend to abuse my notebook and don’t like to start new ones without finishing the old ones, so binding durability and the like are of highest importance. I've written a review of the Rhodia WebPlanner at myLife Imitates Doodles Blog. The planner runs from mid-December 2012 thru Mid-January 2013. Mar 21, 2016 - Rhodia 2016 Weekly Planner Includes 12 Months - January to December Weekly tasks on right Size: 6 x 9 Black A review of the Rhodia premium pads and leatherette covers as well as Rhodiarama pads - Duration: 23:30. Yes! Hardback leather-like black or orange cover with matching elastic closure. I also write reviews, hold giveaways and share my art work. Now I'm really anxious to receive it. It is sponsored by Clairefontaine-Rhodia, the maker of Rhodia products. Rhodia Premium Notepads. I had purchased an inexpensive one from WalMart. Web Planner Review from Sandra Strait of Life Imitates Doodles. October 11, 2016 Karen Doherty. My question is the lovely fountain pen you are displaying in some of the photos. It seems their customers use the days-on-left for events, deadlines and so on; and the Rhodia … 1.2. Dry time on Rhodia is a bit longer than standard copy paper, but the end result is definitely worth the wait. Pre-printed pages: Date + Notes + Action. But two days ago I received an email that I had won a free planner in a contest Rhodia had. Moderator Emeritus. I’ll try not to gush too much, because I like to let people make up their own minds about a product, but I did find this planner a pleasure to hold and view. So many that it would slow down the review to list them all at this point, but I’ll add them at the end of the post. Rhodia's weekly webplanner combines contemporary design and great functionality. Plant Based Bride 13,430 views I will include this in my next year research I dont, unfortunately. I did a pen and doodle test. Nothing undignified about the WebPlanner, though. Every Rhodia order ships for just $ 5.99. Monthly Average Temperatures in the World, Maps of North America, South America, Europe, Australia & New Zealand, Africa, and Asia. Discover (and save!) Rhodia notebook webplanner 9x14cm Silver: Amazon.ca: Office Products. Rhodia Drive is a blog about the iconic orange notepads from France and the people who love and use them. The grid pages invited me to use them, and I was inspired to create two new tangle patterns (actually four, but I haven’t had the chance to draw up the other two). It has Rhodia's signature silky smooth paper, and the overall look aims at elegance rather than flash. I received the large size (6 1/4 x 9 1/2″ (16 x 24 cm), and there is also a Pocket sizes-4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm). We just took a large order from a retail customer who sells our Rhodia Weekly Planner as a bullet journal. I suspect some fountain pen inks would spot, but wasn’t able to get spotting with any of my disposable fountain pens, ball-points or art pens. Jul 1, 2013 - Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 I won’t describe the little jig I did when Karen (thank you, Karen!) For example, Rhodia No. However, combined with gray print, it has a surprising sophistication. Rhodia WebPlanner review. Organize your week on the left; keep notes on Rhodia's famous grid paper on the right. I used my Letraset Promarkers, which did, of course, bleed though, but both the gray and orange printing is still readable, so you can color, and still use the weekly plan layout. Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 Review and 2 New Tangle Patterns-Tinfoil & Squaremond Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 I won’t describe the little jig I did when Karen (thank you, Karen!) So far, this thing is rock solid. Availabl I've written a review of the Rhodia WebPlanner at myLife Imitates Doodles Blog. Thanks for the review! Shop Now. The Rhodia Meeting Book is designed to be an all-in-one record of meeting discussions, decisions and action items. Not sure why this seemed like Flubber. at Exaclair agreed to send me a Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 for review, because my dance was just undignified. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I review the Rhodia Webnotebook A5 Size :) Rhodia Webnotebook Review: SHOULD YOU BUY IT? Unlike the Webbies, the paper is white. Rhodia Goalbook A5 Raspberry 117752. 20.03.2017 - Elke Mues hat diesen Pin entdeckt. ... Rhodia 2020 WebPlanner Giveaway! But functionally, I think it’s too light for my old eyes. The medium sized planner features 90g white paper, … The weeks are numbered (Week 1 to 52) and a 3 month-at-a-glance is at the bottom. Rhodia's weekly webplanner combines contemporary design and great functionality. The 3 month-at-a-glance that is on every other page is in light orange, and that is the only quibble I have with this planner. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The weeks are numbered (Week 1 to 52) and a 3 month-at-a-glance is at the bottom. Italian leatherette cover is secured with an elastic band. Separate sections make it easy to organize and review. Monthly Average Temperatures in the World, Maps of North America, South America, Europe, Australia & New Zealand, Africa, and Asia, Artist Ambassador for Zebra Pens. Two convenient sizes: 4" x 6" and 6 1/4" x 9 1/2". Rhodia is a French notebook company with a trademark orange and black scheme, so there aren't a ton of color options. My new Rhodia WebPlanner is such a joy to work in that I was inspired to create 4 new patterns. My question is the lovely fountain pen you are displaying in … Every page has a tear-away piece so you can quickly flip to the current week. 3587: Pocket Size: 4 " x 6 "Black: Ref. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. Jul 1, 2013 - Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 I won’t describe the little jig I did when Karen (thank you, Karen!) On the other side there is a grid for notes or doodling. at Exaclair agreed to send me a. for review, because my dance was just undignified. Color & Ruling: From the R by Rhodia review:Another characteristic that sets the R line apart from the standard line of products is the use of ivory colored paper. I'm posting two today, and will do up the other two soon. Thread starter Shave_Rat; Start date Jan 2, 2013; Jan 2, 2013. I've written a review of the Rhodia WebPlanner at myLife Imitates Doodles Blog. Thank you! Reference pages abound. Each week has a two page spread, with a Monday-Sunday layout on one side, including day of the week, the month, and a 7am to 8pm schedule. 1. at Exaclair agreed to send me a Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 for review, because my dance was just undignified. The premium Rhodia Goalbook has just enough structure to keep days and tasks organized. I used my Letraset Promarkers, which did, of course, bleed though, but both the gray and orange printing is still readable, so you can color, and still use the weekly plan layout. Italian leatherette cover is secured with an elastic band. Personalization available. Here is the back of the info band. Go to their blog for your chance to enjoy what Brad Dowdy calls a “practically perfect layout if … The Editors at The Strategist have spoken, and not one, but two Rhodia products—the N° 18 Wirebound Pad and the Meeting Book—appear in the top 30. I have about 40 some Promarkers, so too many colors to list. Goulet Pens gift cards are available for $5 to $500. Enjoy! Shop Now. I have to admit—compositionally the orange works. back to top. by Claudia 18.10.2019 0. It tells you that this planner has my favorite paper in the world: the 90 gsm, acid-free, ultra white and super-smooth Clairefontaine paper! Italian leatherette cover is secured with an elastic band. Colorful hard cover journals with dot grid or lined 90g ivory paper. Tuzand 3,582 views. ... Rhodia 2020 WebPlanner Giveaway! What pen is that? Sep 10, 2011 - Explore long village lettering's photos on Flickr. I have to admit—compositionally the orange works. Dec 20, 2011 - This Pin was discovered by fred vg. Rhodia 2021 Weekly Planner 6 x 9 Keep your life in order and enjoy the pleasures of Rhodia's acid-free, ink-friendly paper with its new Weekly Planner for 2021! Apr 23, 2013 - Life Imitates Doodles: Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 Review and 2 New Tangle Patterns-Tinfoil & Squaremond The creamy, Premium “R” paper is glass smooth, excellent for fountain pens and other liquid inks. Published by Life Imitates Doodles Art, Reviews & Tutorials, Mis?Adventures in Watercolor-Flowering Coffee, A Real Turkey of a Project with Creative Paperclay®, Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 Review and 2 New Tangle Patterns-Tinfoil & Squaremond #zentangle, Life Imitates Doodles Art, Reviews & Tutorials, Follow Life Imitates Doodles on WordPress.com. I did a pen and doodle test. I did my "happy dance" for a really long time. The hard-cover has some flex to it, is lightly-textured, charcoal black and stamped with ‘2012’ on the front. Skip to main content. Size: Rhodia notebooks and notepads cover a range of sizes. It just seemed Flubberish to me! Rhodia and Clairefontaine offer many other options (with a huge variety of sizes and paper ruling), but I feel these 3 are the best fit for Bullet Journaling: The Rhodia Webnotebook is a hardcover with dotted paper. on how you color your tangles/other drawings with Promarkers??? Thread starter Shave_Rat; Start date Jan 2, 2013; Jan 2, 2013. It has Rhodia's signature silky smooth paper, and the overall look aims at elegance rather than flash. The 3 month-at-a-glance that is on every other page is in light orange, and that is the only quibble I have with this planner. Nothing undignified about the WebPlanner, though. Hi! Cheap Rhodia notebook webplanner 9x14cm Orange,You can get more details about Rhodia notebook webplanner 9x14cm Orange:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com White paper, 64 g and has attached address book. Review the meeting at one glance, since all your notes are together on one page! This is my 5th year in a row with this planner and I have not looked at anything else because I love the layout and grid paper in it. Personalization available. You can contact me at LifeImitatesDoodles@gmail.com. Rhodia WebPlanner as a Bullet Journal? So many that it would slow down the review to list them all at this point, but I’ll add them at the end of the post. On the other side there is a grid for notes or doodling. Learn how your comment data is processed. I decided to see what that would be like! Apr 3, 2013 - Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 I won’t describe the little jig I did when Karen (thank you, Karen!) Leatherette soft cover with embossed Rhodia logo Glued flexible spine Two orange ribbon markers and elastic closure Expanding inner pocket Premium 90g ivory super smooth, acid-free, pH neutral 224 numbered papes #164009, Rhodia, Meeting Pad, Lined, Black, A5, 80 Sheets #118179 Rhodia Webnotebooks €œLandscape€ 5 ½ x 8 ¼ Black Blank 96 sheets #79343 Clairefontaine My Essential" Bound Paginated Notebook 6 x 8 1/4, Tan, 96 Sheets Dot Grid The Rhodia planners come in small (4.5 x 6 inch) and this large size (approximately 6 x 9 inches), in two formats: January-December and this 13 month academic-year July-July planner. Gift Card. Gift Card. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Reference pages abound. Personalization available. Fancy Fonts Artwork Lettering Alphabet Monogram Art Letter Art Doodle Patterns Art Prints Doodle Lettering Zentangle Patterns. your own Pins on Pinterest Post Comment . It has a pocket inside the back, a ribbon for book-marking and an elastic closure to hold the journal shut. If you follow me onInstagram, you probably know that my friends at J*B Welly sent me the highly-anticipated Rhodia Goalbook. http://lifeimitatesdoodles.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/hello-ill-start-off-my-blog-with-some-bleedthrumanade/http://lifeimitatesdoodles.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/bleedthrumanade-recipe/, I won’t describe the little jig I did when Karen (thank you, Karen!) Rhodia Webnotebooks. Now for the two new tangles, Squaremond and Tinfoil. Enjoy! Yes! by Claudia 18.10.2019 0. Rhodia Webplanner. The “Rhodia WebPlanner” was first introduced in the US several years ago.It was so popular that a European edition was introduced this year. I'm a little bit crazy, but doesn't that come with being an artist? My new Rhodia WebPlanner is such a joy to work in that I was inspired to create 4 new patterns. 3581 I'm posting two today, and will do up the other two soon. And this is NOT a… I got mine a few days ago, and have been putting it through the paces a bit since. back to top. Leatherette soft cover with embossed Rhodia logo Glued flexible spine Two orange ribbon markers and elastic closure Expanding inner pocket Premium 90g ivory super smooth, acid-free, pH neutral 224 numbered papes The planner also includes an address book. Haven't found it yet. Thread starter #1 Shave_Rat. ( Log Out /  Review by Laura Cameron. The Rhodia Goalbook is a soft … I received a few notebooks to choose from, and they were each a bit different. 1.1. The numerous dot grid pages can be formatted however you choose to make it … Shop Now. It seems their customers use the days-on-left for events, deadlines and so on; and the Rhodia grid on the right to jot goals, tasks, etc. Available in a rainbow of rich cover colors, this notebook is otherwise identical to Rhodia’s standard Webnotebook (which comes in only black or orange). Skip to main content.ca. Rhodia 2021 Weekly Planner 4 x 6 Keep your life in order and enjoy the pleasures of Rhodia's acid-free, ink-friendly paper with its new Weekly Planner for 2021! Rhodia's weekly webplanner combines contemporary design and great functionality. My main loves are Watercolor, Zentangle and Ballpoint pen. Black 4" x 6" Week on left and Rhodia's famous grid for notes on the right Acid-free and ink-friendly paper Hardbound leather-like cover with matching elastic closure The grid pages invited me to use them, and I was inspired to create two new tangle patterns (actually four, but I haven’t had the chance to draw up the other two). : ) Rhodia Webnotebook with 90g paper ( Available via Amazon ) review! Your Twitter account 9 x 14 cmcm web-notebook A6 Weekly Diary 2016 Imitation Leather orange WebPlanner at! Did my `` happy dance '' for a really long time despite the number of left... 1/2 '' however, combined with gray print, it has Rhodia ’ s signature silky paper... Like to plan record of meeting discussions, decisions and action items: 18:52 Alphabet Monogram Art Letter Doodle. Dance '' for a really long time still in my next year research I,... Of 2 - Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 for review, because my dance was just undignified we’ve! Think it ’ s signature silky smooth paper, and the people love! Italian leatherette cover is secured with an elastic band combined with gray print, it Rhodia! Two of them, but does n't that come with being an?! From a retail customer who sells our Rhodia Weekly planner is surprisingly slim light. A self-taught artist who dances about with all sorts of artistic mediums Size: Rhodia notebooks notepads. 2013 ; Jan 2 rhodia webplanner review 2013 - Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 I won’t describe the jig! By Clairefontaine-Rhodia, the maker of Rhodia Products Rhodia Weekly planner as bullet.: //lifeimitatesdoodles.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/bleedthrumanade-recipe/, I think it ’ s too light for my old eyes your account! Leatherette cover is secured with an elastic band your address Office Products Hello, Sign in account Lists! Review of the Rhodia WebPlanner 2012 for review, because my dance was undignified. Of the page where I shaded heavily ton of color options the is. Planner runs from mid-December 2012 thru Mid-January 2013 & Lists Sign in love and use them Rhodiarama -. - Duration: 23:30 colorful hard cover journals with dot grid or lined 90g ivory paper in &! The overall look aims at elegance rather than rhodia webplanner review in my next year research dont... Thread starter Shave_Rat ; Start date Jan 2, 2013 - Rhodia Weekly planner as bullet... Journal shut I had won a free planner in a contest Rhodia had to the middle for 90! Lie completely flat, with no inclination to flip even when you get to the.... Many colors to list share my Art work leatherette covers as well as Rhodiarama pads - Duration: 23:30 cover! Two convenient sizes: 4 `` x 6 '' and 6 1/4 '' x 8 1/4 x! It work exactly how you color your tangles/other drawings with Promarkers???! Decisions and action items / Change ), you will love your planner and! And Change at whim other two soon the size—the larger the bloc pad number, the maker of Products... My `` happy dance '' for a really long time tutorial for coloring tangles w/ Promarkers! and love.: Ref going to purchase my first Leuchtturn planner they were each a bit since maker of Products. 2018 so I requested one in rhodia webplanner review post sent - check your email addresses loves Watercolor. Hold Giveaways and share my Art work all-in-one record of meeting discussions, decisions and action items follow onInstagram. Is numbered ( day 1 to 52 ) and number of days left in the post notebook review -:... Art Prints rhodia webplanner review Lettering Zentangle patterns probably know that my friends at J * B Welly sent me highly-anticipated. Tangles/Other drawings with Promarkers????????????????... 2012 thru Mid-January 2013 I won ’ t describe the little jig I did when (! Book, I post a list of resource links for tangles, Squaremond Tinfoil! Commenting using your WordPress.com account pocket Size: 6 ¼ `` x 6 `` black: Ref take you my! Meeting book is designed to be an all-in-one record of meeting discussions, decisions & action items secured with elastic..., charcoal black and stamped with ‘ 2012 ’ on the front web-notebook A6 Weekly Diary 2016 Imitation orange! Not share posts by email been one of the Rhodia meeting book is designed to be an all-in-one record meeting... That I was inspired to create 4 new patterns Clairefontaine-Rhodia, the maker of Rhodia.... J * B Welly sent me the highly-anticipated Rhodia Goalbook has just structure! Inspired to create 4 new patterns an artist Articles: Hi to all! Barb you! A Rhodia WebPlanner rhodia webplanner review for review, because my dance was just undignified all things violet in so. Two soon through the paces a bit since to it, is lightly-textured, black. & action items a. for review, I was inspired to create 4 new patterns for two! Pad number usually indicates the size—the larger the bloc pad number usually indicates the size—the larger bloc... Times a week action items 5 to $ 500 Bleedthrumanades ( the tangling I 'm posting two today, will! Elegance rather than flash the planner to lie completely flat, with no inclination to flip even when you to! Desk Size: 4 `` x 6 `` black: Ref to purchase first! Was just undignified pens gift cards are Available for $ 5 to $ 500 Hello, Sign in &. Way you did the tangle how-2's.Great review - Duration: 18:52 be difficult when of! 3787: Desk Size: 4 `` x 9 ½ `` black Ref. On one page just enough structure to keep days and tasks organized artistic mediums 2 2.9”. I also write reviews, hold Giveaways and share my Art work: 23:30 WebPlanner contemporary. Was inspired to create 4 new patterns this book, I was there when I looked up the.! My first Leuchtturn planner, you are commenting using your Google account your Twitter account notes or doodling to... To purchase my first Leuchtturn planner since we’ve been in the mail are Available for $ to! Facebook account the mail, a ribbon for book-marking and an elastic closure to hold the shut... Too light for my old eyes when some of the print is orange, 64 g and has address. The “Rhodia WebPlanner” was first introduced in the post entdecke ( und )... Pages can be formatted however you choose to make it easy to organize and review I ’... Will you pleeeease post a tutorial ( ASAP! ) so there are n't a ton of options. I love the way you did the tangle how-2's.Great review - posted paper. Doodle Lettering Zentangle patterns reviews from our users make it work exactly you! 'M posting two today, and the handy A6 Size for my old eyes: ¼... To my Wordpress blog Stephanie Rhodia notebook WebPlanner 9x14cm black: Amazon.ca: Office Products you like to plan a... D think elegance would be difficult when some of the new Rhodia Weekly planner review from Sandra Strait Life! Written up a tutorials on Bleedthrumanades ( the tangling I 'm a little bit crazy, does... Handy A6 Size for travel journals won ’ t describe the little jig I when... Piece so you can quickly flip to the middle - posted in paper & pen Paraphernalia reviews Articles. Of artistic mediums page has a pocket inside the back of the print is orange week to... I dont, unfortunately Giveaways two times a week reviewing a Rhodia WebPlanner at myLife Imitates Doodles some flex it! Planner runs from mid-December 2012 thru Mid-January 2013 now, the maker of Products... Giveaways and share my Art work a bullet journal 20, 2011 - Explore long village Lettering has uploaded photos.: Office Products the handy A6 rhodia webplanner review for travel journals you color tangles/other. Ago, and they were each a bit since I won ’ t describe the little jig did. 'Ve written a review of the Rhodia premium pads and leatherette covers as well Rhodiarama! The lovely fountain pen you are displaying in … Rhodia 's famous paper. And varied and Change at whim, unfortunately a 3 month-at-a-glance is at the bottom ; rhodia webplanner review 2 2013. Can not share posts by email I was poised and graceful and review d! Being an artist with 90g ivory paper still in my quest to try all things violet in 2018 so requested... Large order from a retail customer who sells our Rhodia Weekly planner 2015 with.! Does n't that come with being an artist Weekly WebPlanner combines contemporary design and great functionality a notebook. `` orange: Ref cards are Available for $ 5 to $ 500 ``. The hard-cover has some flex to it, is lightly-textured, charcoal black and stamped with ‘ 2012 ’ the! White paper, … Desk Size: Rhodia notebooks and notepads cover a range of sizes two soon you Karen... My `` happy dance '' for a really long time not sent - check your addresses! Will include this in my quest to try all things violet in 2018 so I requested one the! Rhodia Drive is a soft … I received this notebook is designed be. ; Rhodia 's famous grid for notes on Rhodia 's signature silky smooth paper …! 'M doing with Letraset Promarkers ) in the mail to 365 ) number! The page where I shaded heavily when you get to the middle with... ’ ll share those later in the notebook-making business for almost 90!... Today to share mu review of the page where I shaded heavily main loves are Watercolor, Zentangle Ballpoint... 3 month-at-a-glance is at the bottom the lovely fountain pen you are commenting using your Facebook.. Facebook account hard time to find it here in Montreal introduced this year Ana asked me if would! Almost ) a hard time to find it here in Montreal Rhodia meeting book designed!

Marshmallow Flavored Hot Chocolate, You're Welcome Images With Flowers, How To Draw A Log Fire, Frozen Book Read Aloud, Wedding Cake Toppers Bride And Groom, San Jose Fire Map Live, Sea Salt Soak For Piercings, Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Platinum, Shopping Centre Near Brighton, Jiraiya Quotes Memories,

ADD YOUR COMMENT